Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The Midlands
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 8th September 2021, 12:07   #11
Archerdog200

Mg ZT-T

Hi there I will be attending Midlands nano meeting. It will be my first ever. I have a Zt-t v6 auto. Had it 2 weeks and absolutely love it. A friend at my work has been to meets over the years with Rover 75 and told me about the group. Looking forward to seeing all of you and gaining some knowledge and advice. My name is Chris. Aquamarine ztt. See you soon.
Archerdog200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2021, 15:13   #12
Archerdog200

Mg ZT-T

Tried joining the nano Midlands and can't get on. Don't know the answer to the question on the register. Can someone please help me or put my name down for the meet Oct 3rd please. Kind regards Chris
Old 8th September 2021, 15:20   #13
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archerdog200 View Post
Tried joining the nano Midlands and can't get on. Don't know the answer to the question on the register. Can someone please help me or put my name down for the meet Oct 3rd please. Kind regards Chris
Hi Chris.
I have added you to the attendance list on the Nano forum, so yes please turn up on the day directions are below.

http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/f...t=638&start=10

Do you know if your fan is working as it should, are the Vis motors working if not and the Vis guru that is Dave (stocktake ) attends he will be able to sort them out for you.

Regarding the fan you can test the low speed your self by doing the demist test, which is start your engine make sure the A/C is in the off position, then press the demist button, look through the front grill and see if the fan is running continually.

If the fan is than all is ok, if not then you know the low speed is not working which works in conjunction with your air conditioning, and is how you call for cold air, there will be a T4 at the meet which can then force the fan through the speeds to see if medium & high are working or not in the case of a four wire 3 speed fan.

Looking through the grill you may see a silver resistor if you do then you have a two wire 2 speed fan and the silver resistor as most likely failed, this can also be sorted out at the meet, which i can help you with, and with the speed fan if need be.

2 speed fan with silver resistor in place.

Fan with no resistor

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Last edited by Arctic; 8th September 2021 at 15:38..
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2021, 17:51   #14
Archerdog200

Mg ZT-T

Thanks for the advice Artic. I can't see a silver piece through the grill and I will check the fan like you said in the morning as on afternoon shift 2-10. Everything seems fine so far with the a/c and fan but if the guy can help me at the meet or you to increase my knowledge of these MGs that would be much appreciated. I'm not the best when comes to cars but have always wanted one of these. It's an Automatic with 78000 miles. I have a receipt for the belts back in January and waterpump. I will bring it with me. I will have a look properly in the morning. Thanks again Artic
Old 10th September 2021, 13:39   #15
WarBird

MG ZTT180 V6Sports Auto

Default Nano Meet 03/10/2021

Hi Folks

I will be up. Any chance I can get a thermostat added to CDI if possible. I am constantly cold running. My apologies for not being around but been a long 18 months in nursing.

Rob W
WarBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2021, 18:45   #16
trebor
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE & MG ZT Saloon 190

Thanked 1,877 Times in 885 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archerdog200 View Post
Hi Chris ,the answer to the question when you register on the Nano forum is T4.

It’s not meant to be a difficult question it just adds some human input into the registration process to stop any automated registration or bots , please feel free to have another go at registration using T4 as the answer

Robs Car Gallery

Coven near Wolverhampton WV9

2000 Cowley Built Rover 75 2.0 V6 Club SE/ Atlantic Blue/ Sandstone/Walnut (daily driver)
2003 Land Rover Freelander 1 TD4 HSE Helsinki Blue/Black Leather (swmbo daily driver)
trebor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2021, 21:48   #17
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBird View Post
Hi Folks

I will be up. Any chance I can get a thermostat added to CDI if possible. I am constantly cold running. My apologies for not being around but been a long 18 months in nursing.

Rob W
Hi Rob.
If it the inline stat you are adding then yes that would be a yes, if it's an original thermostat you are looking to have fitted then i would say the answer would be a no not is a field

Inline ones i carry at least two at each meet, if you require one then please drop me a PM as one as already been spoken for.

ad altiora tendo.

Old 11th September 2021, 13:42   #18
trefonix

Rover 75 Saloon

Having issues making an account on your forum, put my name down as Alex M. Fair warning I might be the youngest there
trefonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2021, 18:39   #19
bl52krz
This is my second home

Rover 75 cdt club + Rover 2.5 KV6 Conni SE

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,729 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trefonix View Post
Having issues making an account on your forum, put my name down as Alex M. Fair warning I might be the youngest there
Nah. We have had 19 year olds before at the last meet. But don’t worry, we are not ageist.
Old 21st September 2021, 09:28   #20
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Default October 3rd last Nano meet

The last and second only meet date the 3rd of October 2021 is not that far away now, i have been getting prepared for it over the last couple of weeks sorting out some goodies for owners.

In the FOC box will be these below.

To stop the rubbing from the engine under cover on the A/C pipe, and to stop the engine cover chaffing the power steering pipe, limited amount.

1a

Tourer tailgate reinforcing plates again limited.

Battery bolt down extension .

Coolant caps exchange, not to take and not put your old one back for use in the future, i started off with 7 of these.

Intercooler O-ring bends again exchange only.

The usual spyhole mods exchange once again i started out with 11 of these now i am down to 5

Parts that you will need to PM me for or ask on the day, help can be given to fit if it is wanted.

Inline stats diesel only.

PCV filters, diesel only.

Gold resistors all cars.

Under tray ultimate fixings.

Front bumper stainless steel bolts kit.

Diesel manifold/EGR/MAP limited a PM or ask on the day, last chance this year to make sure your engine is breathing as it should, with or without the EGR original bypass.

There will also be cooling fans one of each 1.8, 2.0 and diesel fan PM or ask one the day.

See you there and i will have the coral set up again for cars to be worked on, bystanders out side the fence please, lets remember C19 or the delta is still out there and rising, so lets be safe cheers Arctic.

ad altiora tendo.

Last edited by Arctic; 22nd September 2021 at 21:57.. Reason: photo editing