Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 6th September 2018, 21:44   #181
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Many thanks for your kind comments regarding photo's Eric,my sincere apologies for the pm,must have missed that one somewhere,will take a look now.

In the meantime,take care safe driving & many congratulations on winning the Gryphon trophy very well deserved,Jan & I were winners of this award in 2016 at the Club National Meet held at Cadbury World Birmingham.

Regards.....John & Jan.

PS,Tried to send you a pm Eric,but message says your pm box has exceeded it's limit,in case you cannot get the pm this is the message I sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Druyts
Hey John,
It was nice meeting you at the National Meet!

I have a question : I saw on your car the emblem of the 75 & ZT Enthusiasts ...

Did you make that yourself? Or is that an item made by the club? Is there any possibility of getting such one for me? I'd appreciate it very much....

Best regards,

Eric
Hi Eric,

Please accept my sincere apologies for missing this pm,but will try & assist with this request,I am a member of the enthusiast's club but only go onto it occasionally.

The above club brought out about 3-4 years ago a limited I believe number of grille badges,I managed to purchase one at the time.

As I don't frequent the club very often,I am not too sure if they are still available,if I may advise Eric,would you be able to contact Dave Stocks [Stocktake] from this club,who is on the management team of the enthusiast's club,who incidentally helped with mine.

He maybe able to assist further with this than I,hope this may be of help to you,sorry for not being more helpful with your request & I sincerely hope you may be able to acquire one.

Best of luck,take care Hope to see you in Holland next year.

Best Regards.....John.

Last edited by Bluejon; 6th September 2018 at 22:18.. Reason: PM Message;-
Bluejon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2018, 09:18   #182
Eric Druyts
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Cdti Connoisseur SE

Sorry guys, in fact, only message to John : I remarqued that yesterday, you tried to send me the PM,but my inbox was full. I took measures, so now you can send PM again.
Best regards, Eric
Eric Druyts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2018, 19:51   #183
Eric Druyts
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Cdti Connoisseur SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejon View Post
M

As I don't frequent the club very often,I am not too sure if they are still available,if I may advise Eric,would you be able to contact Dave Stocks [Stocktake] from this club,who is on the management team of the enthusiast's club,who incidentally helped with mine.

He maybe able to assist further with this than I,hope this may be of help to you,sorry for not being more helpful with your request & I sincerely hope you may be able to acquire one.

Best of luck,take care Hope to see you in Holland next year.

Best Regards.....John.
Hey John,

Many thanks for all this information! I'll contact the Enthusiasts, then!
Best regards,

Eric

Last edited by Eric Druyts; 9th September 2018 at 19:56..
Eric Druyts is offline   Reply With Quote