Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10th March 2019, 12:03   #12
RogerHeinz57
I really should get out more.......

A Reasonably Priced Car

Thanked 1,064 Times in 712 Posts

Sure there are the top branded tyres to fork out loads of £ on, but many are quite disappointing in reality. Mitchelins are great tyres if you don't mind changing them when the side-wall perish and crack between the treads as too much carbon black is used in the production of such tyres.
For me, I purchased a set of 4 auteli tyres 225/40/18 to put on to the hairpins I have on the 75. They are quiet, wet response is well above my expectations, as is the handling capabilities. The cost was £140 delivered to my works for the set. Fitted by my tyre team and geo adjustments followed.
The results are brilliant, but not expecting everyone to agree as peoples opinions differ for variable reasons, but I'm happy and my car feels great to drive as well as great fuel and noise markers supplied on the spec I chose.

Camskill tyres is where I source tyres from now if anybody fancies getting good priced tyres.
RogerHeinz57 is offline   Reply With Quote