Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 12th August 2009, 16:04   #11
ALPACA
Gets stuck in

MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reebmit View Post
Paul I can honestly say that your car mirrors mine pretty much on, fuel consumption, performance, colour, reasons you bought it etc....etc.......(mines a manual though) it seems like I could have just copied your post and say it was mine. I agree the car is unbeatable as an all round package.

:lol: Out for a little trundle with my wife last night, and I was about to turn on the stereo as she loves her music, and she said to me:

" No, leave it off. It's so wonderfully quiet and relaxing "

We just pootled along with nothing to prove as the boy racers whizzed by, all testosterone pumped and chasing land speed records with neither the power nor skills to capture. It was a wonderful drive. What a car the 75 is
MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT - Dynamic Red Tri-Coat with Sardana red Bader leather interior. K&N filter.Weathershields.Mudflaps.Sundshades.Slot mats.Quilted rear seat protector.Latch guards.Fabric & rubber mats.Fabric & rubber Loadliners.Full alloy spare.MG seatbelt covers.Aussie chrome tailgate strip & bumper protector.Autoglymn lifeshine.Indonesian tailgate badge.Chrome steering wheel cover.
ALPACA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2009, 16:24   #12
92 squadron
Drink 92 SQUADRON BEER

Jaguar X Type 2.2 SE Diesel estate Mem No789

Got to agree with you on that one ALPACA
I have fitted a New Peirsburgh MAF and rocket RON'S powerpack, it is an amazing bit of kit well worth the investment.
Please note if anyone is thinking of changing the MAF they nead a security TORX socket. I have such a thing and willing to lend to any one who comes and collects it. PM for address and would like to meet you.
92 squadron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2009, 20:25   #13
Hattman
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Tourer

Hi all, to answer Mirkwoods question, no. I havent fitted the egr bypass yet, but one is on order.
I'm not entirly sure what the intake mod is yet but am interested in it. So if anyone wants to talk me through it i'm listening.

I have always been happy with the performance of my CDT but cant believe the improvement now. I dont fly about but its just so much more driveable now!

I bought it about a month ago but didnt fit it as we were going touring in France and thought it I would try it out closer to home. But now Its fitted I wish I'd done it before we went!!!
Hattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2009, 20:32   #14
doublekite
My other car is a bus

2005 Jaguar S Type 2.7D automatic and 2007 Jaguar S Type XS 2.7D automatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin green View Post
How easy is it to fit these synergy boxes>?
Im a complete numskull with mechanics but I have done the Synergy and EGR valve with no problems.

The Synergy is so easy to fit, and comes with full instructions. It even has a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not impressed.

Look here http://tuning-diesels.com/Synergy/Synergy.htm
doublekite is offline   Reply With Quote