Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 10th May 2022, 08:58   #1
JohnnyBG
Avid contributor

ZT-T

Default 2004 (54 reg) 75 Connie Tourer Starlight Silver SOLD

SALE COMPLETED - Thankfully to another longstanding Club Member who arrived in his wife's 75 Saloon. I'm much relieved at that as the car is much, much to good to be broken for spares. ALL of the proceeds will be used to improve the ZTT further.

Mine for such a very long time and meant to go to my eldest son when he finally took and passed his test. That was in the lead in to COVID. Now he's working in Gateshead and living just over the Tyne in Newcastle. He sees no point in taking test as the Tyne & Wear public transport is much better and cheaper than in rural North Yorkshire. So now I have the ZTT Tourer, the 75 has to go.

It's coming up to 185k miles, bodywork decent. MoT until 6 December 2022. All work has been carried out by the same workshop (Tim Brown & Son, Stokesley) which I have used for all my cars for the last 30 years and I can get a printout of this and email. The main exception is when I personally replaced the HPFP (reconditioned exchange unit from PF Jones, Bosch accredited) and hydramount (Rimmers).

Please note that I made the mistake of putting it on SORN and standing for a while. In consequence it had a substantial MoT failure resulting in new brake pipes, discs etc. and other work. See my posts and request work history to verify what’s happened with it.
Drove it to Scotland and back last month and still alternate it’s use with the ZTT.

Positive points
EDIT - Now found the spare key, needs a case repair but works
MoT until December;
Engine has plenty of pull, the M47R lump is great;
HPFP & hydromount replaced within the last 10k;
Interior good, headlining good except usual wear point on drivers seat;
All electric windows work, but see Negative points, below;
Fitted front spotlights;
Refurbished headlights, crystal clear (Rick-sta);
Handbrake compensator mod (Artic) work completed by me;
Screenwasher pump replaced (Rimmers) by me;
Tyres – 3 very good, 1 worn but legal – will edit and add tread depth;
Working dual towing electrics;
Water pump and related drive belt replaced;
Passenger side sill repaired following very high kerb encounter, excellent paint job;

Negative points
EDIT - having checked the work history, it is overdue a service - COVID period seems to have meant this got out of synch;
Clutch last replaced around 110k (records will show) getting low although still has reasonable travel (you don’t set off for Scotland otherwise);
Offside door actuators only lock, not unlock;
Drivers window switch top came off, will photo;
Wear to drivers seat;
Rear bumper paint cracked by towball;
Don’t know if cruise control is working, I don’t like cruise control and it’s not been used at all since shortly after purchase;
Aircon works but whooping when stationary so needs attention;

WILL POST PHOTOS AS SOON AS I CAN. I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS GO TO A CLUB MEMBER. NEAR STOKESLEY 9 MILES SOUTH OF MIDDLESBROUGH , NORTH YORKSHIRE.

£950

Last edited by JohnnyBG; 21st May 2022 at 14:44.. Reason: layout;Add detail;Add detail;deposit received;Sale completed
JohnnyBG is offline   Reply With Quote