Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 9th January 2019, 14:40   #1
dauphin
Regular poster

Rover 75 Tourer

Default 2.0 diesel Tourer auto - spares or repairs - Scotland

2002 75 2.0 CDT Club SE auto in British Racing Green (HFF)
MOT expires 7 February.
Purchased this car in Belfast last spring with a fresh NI MOT. Due to an impending house move I needed to sell it now anyway so it’s been in to my trusted workshop in Glasgow for a pre-MOT inspection. Sadly it needs:
Offside sill repair
Drop links all round
NSF wishbone rear bush

I would probably have got it fixed, but really don’t have the time due to moving to Manchester next month so I’m selling (or scrapping) it as is.
104k miles, runs great. Electric green leather seats fitted from a scrap car in the summer, which are in very good condition apart from one small tear on the side and also no centre seat belt at rear (but not required for MOT). Matching door cards and steering wheel provided.

160bhp upgrade was done by marinabrian soon after I bought the car.
Recent rear tyres and springs, also front strut top bushes, rear discs and pads, one new rear hub. Bosch battery new last year.

There’s a nasty scoring on the front windscreen at the bottom of the wiper arc, but not an MOT issue. I have a brand new replacement screen which I’m advertising separately but will include with the car if not sold first.
Also a replacement rear glass hatch which I purchased along with the seats as the heated rear window on the car doesn’t work. I was assured this spare one works but never got round to fitting it, so cannot confirm.

£200
dauphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2019, 12:02   #2
dauphin
Regular poster

Rover 75 Tourer

Now sold, thanks for looking
dauphin is offline   Reply With Quote