Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 17th October 2020, 17:41   #1
alan.timms
Regular poster

Rover 75 saloon

Default '04 75CDT auto connoisseur SE saloon for sale

THIS CAR IS NOW SOLD - MANY THANKS TO ALL WHO RESPONDED
Rover 75 2.0 CDT auto connoisseur SE saloon CU04 TRZ, “facelift” model, except that I prefer the old steering wheel boss, and swapped them over. 135,000 miles, serviced and MOT’d this week. Excellent condition for the year, except that the rear tyres are down to about 3mm, and there’s an advisory on the MOT because there’s a stone chip on the screen - it’s behind the rear view mirror and not in the line of sight.

I bought the car from a Club member who had owned it from new - it was on display on the Rover stand at the NEC classic car show, and I fell in love with it. It’s a “duotone” - midnight blue over starlight silver. The original owner worked for an MG Rover garage, and it has numerous toys, including rear screen blind, wooden handbrake handle, multi position memory heated seats, self dipping rear view mirror, xenon self levelling headlights, front and rear fog lights, reversing sensors, 2 tone leather seats, nobody has smoked in it, two ignition keys, no sign of rust, powerfold heated mirrors, walnut trim, auto wipers, cruise control, trip computer, 6cd auto-changer, radio cassette player(!) SatNav ....

I’ve spent a fortune on it - maintenance, and upgrades such as a Webasto engine heater, handbrake cable modification, engine remap to 135bhp, K&M air filter, upgraded PCV valve .... No expense spared - the pile of bills is 2” high. Replaced parts include front and rear springs, engine crank pulley, battery, aircon recharge, rear suspension arms and bushes, steering rack boots, rear brake back plates, handbrake cable, fuel filter, intercooler seals, air mass sensor, pollen filter, anti-roll bar bushes, track rod ends, alternator, gearbox oil changed, “Terraclean” induction system cleaned, multiple tyres, discs and pads . . . .
I can't work the forum picture upload system, but if you send me an email address I can send pictures, or give you a "WhatsApp" video tour.

My partner has a car, I have two and we’re downsizing to a place with one parking space, so sadly, it has to go.
Offers over £1000

Last edited by alan.timms; 26th October 2020 at 11:41.. Reason: car now sold
alan.timms is offline   Reply With Quote