Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 3rd November 2020, 18:52   #71
Olde faithful
Loves to post

ROVER 75 TOURER

may be relevant, to prevent people marching against further lockdowns yes... its all becoming clearer by the day now... and now the scientists are saying vaccine ready by December 2020,,,ummmm

then in Feb/March CV21 comes out like to plan from the WEF? yes it does, then further lockdowns to smash the worlds economies to pulp and place millions on hand out and bank bail ins , yes that right bank bail ins!! they take your money period all current accounts

then oct 21 marshal law in full end your rights.. they've stopped international travel to almost 95% on a global scale, and now a British seaside visit/stop over have been stopped and now house arrest and now 2000 British soldiers doing the WEF/IMF/WHO /NWO bidding to force DNA sampling under the guise of CV19 testing? why if a vaccine is out next month... because its not about a test its taking every ones DNA for the digital age agenda 21. I can hardly believe im writing this, but!! its all happening before our eyes and playing out exactly to the A21/NWO PLANS WHICH ARE THERE to view for anyone... Its just so ruddy scary and hard to sink in" remember buzz words from MSM like the " NEW NORMAL" in March/April amazing its turned out like that! pray President Trump wins on Nov 4th 2020 because he is the only guy in town telling the NWO/IMF/WEF to do one.... if he loses were pretty much screwed.
Olde faithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2020, 19:21   #72
Bogbrush82
I really should get out more.......

BMW X3 2.0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olde faithful View Post
bog brush

this may change your mind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSnj7_1vG_M
Afraid it does nothing for me, as I see what people get up to every evening when I pick my sister and nephew up from work (they're key workers)

Hence my above post.
Old 4th November 2020, 07:10   #73
Mike Noc
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDT Manual Connoisseur SE, Rover 75 CDT Automatic Connoisseur SE & a Freelander Td4.

Thanked 3,119 Times in 2,247 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olde faithful View Post
may be relevant, to prevent people marching against further lockdowns yes... its all becoming clearer by the day now... and now the scientists are saying vaccine ready by December 2020,,,ummmm

then in Feb/March CV21 comes out like to plan from the WEF? yes it does, then further lockdowns to smash the worlds economies to pulp and place millions on hand out and bank bail ins , yes that right bank bail ins!! they take your money period all current accounts

then oct 21 marshal law in full end your rights.. they've stopped international travel to almost 95% on a global scale, and now a British seaside visit/stop over have been stopped and now house arrest and now 2000 British soldiers doing the WEF/IMF/WHO /NWO bidding to force DNA sampling under the guise of CV19 testing? why if a vaccine is out next month... because its not about a test its taking every ones DNA for the digital age agenda 21. I can hardly believe im writing this, but!! its all happening before our eyes and playing out exactly to the A21/NWO PLANS WHICH ARE THERE to view for anyone... Its just so ruddy scary and hard to sink in" remember buzz words from MSM like the " NEW NORMAL" in March/April amazing its turned out like that! pray President Trump wins on Nov 4th 2020 because he is the only guy in town telling the NWO/IMF/WEF to do one.... if he loses were pretty much screwed.

I'll have a pint of whatever it is you've been drinking.
Mike Noc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2020, 17:35   #74
roverbarmy
This is my second home

Roverless + 1.7D Sportage

Thanked 2,021 Times in 1,449 Posts

Is that fireworks I hear outside or is it ...............................
Old 4th November 2020, 22:31   #75
COLVERT
This is my second home

R75 Saloon.

Thanked 2,167 Times in 1,816 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by roverbarmy View Post
Is that fireworks I hear outside or is it ...............................
Duck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rapier missile.jpg (78.9 KB, 8 views)
COLVERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2020, 17:27   #76
Mike Noc
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDT Manual Connoisseur SE, Rover 75 CDT Automatic Connoisseur SE & a Freelander Td4.

Thanked 3,119 Times in 2,247 Posts

I just heard the Brigadier in charge of the 2000 soldiers marching on Liverpool as you see it, during the television conference;

'It is a privilege to help the people of Liverpool in their time of need'. Fighting talk indeed.

He then went on to detail the assistance in medical testing his men are giving.
Mike Noc is offline   Reply With Quote