Closed Thread

Old 1st April 2022, 23:03   #61
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olde faithful View Post
This is true Ukrainians bombing Ukrainians.......Russians no where to be seen footage of this from Ukraine TV

................................... pffft

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!

Last edited by clf; 1st April 2022 at 23:42.. Reason: wasted my time ..........
Old 2nd April 2022, 01:12   #62
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitesse View Post
Must be time to move this to the social forum ...
Hi Mike.
I am with you on that, if it's not car related then off to the social forum it must go maybe one of the MODS will spot it

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Old 2nd April 2022, 05:43   #63
Martin Butler
Loves to post

Rover 75 saloon

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSS View Post
Have you not been abducted by aliens and had invasive experiments performed?
Well now you mentioned it, It was horrible, they made me dress up in a blond wig, suspenders, Stockings, and took it in turns to probe me, i fealt so degraded, and they never gave me the money, they just left me on a secluded road, i had to walk miles in my high heels, and no one offered me a ride, Eventually i got picked up by a police car, I tried to explain why i was walking down the road at 4 am dressed like a tart, but they didn't believe me, one though did give me his phone number,
Old 2nd April 2022, 05:46   #64
another_clean_sheet
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer

Quote:
no have not committed suicide.... to much to plan for ready for action, conspiracy theorists was started by the CIA to deflect real issues.... conspiracy fact... keep the list of what i sent you and you can hold it against me.... but it will not happen and these things will come to pass...

Still not answered Post 46
Old 2nd April 2022, 05:52   #65
Simondi
Regional Secretary

MGTF, MG ZS EV Exclusive

Thanked 3,563 Times in 1,857 Posts

Quote:
The war has been instigated to cover up the vaccine adverse reactions list.....Phizer this week had to release advert reactions list by the law courts in the USA supreme court after they tried to delay it for 75 years and were declined..... 1275 adverse reactions and aids deaths from immune issues have started from them just like the censored scientists said they would but the MSM blocked them off all main stream news outlets , so the Cartel who pull all the strings also known as the deep state.. need a diversionary issue and that is Russia/Ukraine war.... yes there are innocent people losing their lives on both sides... but that matters not to them. There is also the added bonus of the wheat issues production which Ukraine has 30% of world production and now thats gone off the table literally .... then you have Russian oil second largest oil producer now taken off the forecourts... all by design to create short fall and crash the global food markets... and then the financial markets.

"They" are a team of international lawyers who now at the Hague law courts taking the Davos cartel , WHO/UN/WEF to court for world wide genocide from these vaccine but you will not here about it on TV or the news papers.... so when i say two heads of the same coin they literally are. THESE lawyers are the real heroes for the people of the planet NOT Ukraine puppet show.* and world wide governments now talking to the WHO for a world wide treaty for all governments to do exactly what they WHO say in the next pandemic sorry plandemic..... to unelected authorities... yes this is happening this year August 2022.....Davos want this to govern the world -wide under constant emergencies issues... Marlberg pandemic coming next...... that's in the plan.

I have posted this link below talking to the German lawyers talking to a USA lawyers a part of a international lawyers taking the world wide governments to court and for murder . They reckon the vaccines will create VAIDS which is aids in the vaccines and the issues are already starting. As i have mentioned before its all the great reset plan for 2030.... so the term two sides of the same coin Russia/Ukraine are on the same side.... the Davos cartel.... not the people of the world... here's the link if you would like to watch it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oRCyqTAEY05o/
Good heavens mate, are you alright., honestly are you getting the help and support you need?
Old 2nd April 2022, 06:28   #66
Pete
Owners Club Director

Rover 75

I have moved this thread to the social. It also appears to have run its course so time to close. Lastly, if you wish to discuss politics then feel free visit one or more of the hundreds of forums which cover this area.

Follow The Club On Twitter
Closed Thread