Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 11th July 2022, 08:47   #11
starbug2
This is my second home

Silver Rover 75 Tourer Club SE CDTI + MGF 1.8 in BRG

I am already booked to go on the sunday months ago so guess i can join you in my 75 . just had it serviced and MOT at a local garage as Austin garages ?? I've a little body work to be done in the future as a little rust starting near the front wheel ... early days but on the todo list. nice to see many of our cars at the just jane meet , i was there in another car with another MG in convoy .

now with 2020 MG ZS 1Lt TURBO engine with automatic 6 speed gearbox to help keep the 75 and MG F going as long as possible
starbug2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2022, 13:16   #12
Mick Brownhill
Regional Secretary, Yorkshire & North Lincolnshire

75 Saloon

Default Rover fest

Hi Guys
Finally sorted a date. Sunday 7th. Noted 44x75/MGs listed to go. Should be fun. Over 350 Rovers going. That is a lot of burgers. See you there.
Mick Brownhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2022, 11:19   #13
Montegoman

Rover 75 Tourer

Hi Guys
There are now forty five 75 & ZTs booked in for Sunday so this should be a great show for this club. For those attending on Saturday only, please check out the Roverfest website for the activities on Saturday. There will be a choice of two road runs starting from the rally field and driving skill tests taking place on site during the day. There is an evening Fish & Chip supper on Friday night and a dinner on site, Saturday evening (pre-booking essential for both meals). There will be no significant display of cars on Saturday, but people are welcome to attend, park up and watch or take part in the driving skill tests or road runs. We just don't want you thinking that there will be a large display of cars on Saturday. Sunday will be the big day!
There is also availability for caravans and camping on site over the weekend but only basic facilities, so a water supply and portaloos! (A small charge applies for this.)
We look forward to seeing you.
Montegoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2022, 11:07   #14
Pete
Owners Club Director

Rover 75

Apologies for not being about after posting this, had a bit of a wobble with the old mince pies.

I've posted up who is coming along in the first post and just mentioned a rather gorgeous example will be coming along - take a look!

Follow The Club On Twitter
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2022, 12:17   #15
coolguy
Coolguy

Rover 75 CDT Tourer Auto, Rover 75 2.0 Connoisseur Auto, MG ZT 2.5 Auto and MG ZT Cdti Auto (Monogra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
Apologies for not being about after posting this, had a bit of a wobble with the old mince pies.

I've posted up who is coming along in the first post and just mentioned a rather gorgeous example will be coming along - take a look!
I am coming (see post dated 30th June 2022), but don't appear on your list! Not that that will stop me! Just hope there will be room for me to park with Club members.
coolguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2022, 14:30   #16
nh627
Regular poster

Rover 75

Default Coming to the event

Looking forwards to meeting like minded people at my first Rover event having left the MG fold with the sale of my ZR160. Year 2000 75 Cowley built Wedgewood Blue in excellent order. Just coming to look, listen and learn. Happy days!
nh627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2022, 15:53   #17
Mick Brownhill
Regional Secretary, Yorkshire & North Lincolnshire

75 Saloon

Default Rover fest

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
I am coming (see post dated 30th June 2022), but don't appear on your list! Not that that will stop me! Just hope there will be room for me to park with Club members.
I did not realise there was a list. The web site for the organisers states how many of us are going so hopefully they have allocated a very big area lol.
Mick Brownhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2022, 23:12   #18
Pete
Owners Club Director

Rover 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
I've updated the list to include you and will check the info I get to see why you weren't included previously.

Old 19th July 2022, 11:03   #19
Rev Jules
Rev Jules

Rover 75 Tourer+

Thanked 3,929 Times in 2,051 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
I've updated the list to include you and will check the info I get to see why you weren't included previously.
I only want to come on the Sunday is there a a single day charge.

Rev.
Rev Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2022, 19:27   #20
Pete
Owners Club Director

Rover 75

The price covers all three days - the only thing to bear in mind is the evening meals are an additional cost.

We are looking to close the food bookings, so if you do want some food please book asap.