Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 25th November 2017, 12:40   #131
7T5
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 saloon

These type of threads i don't feel benefit anyone. Before we had the internet we picked up the phone and spoke to people if we has issues. These issues are between the seller and the buyer to resolve, they really are no one else's business.
Old 25th November 2017, 12:42   #132
Teflon
This is my second home

Lagoon 2.0 V6 75 Conn SE Saloon

Thanked 2,920 Times in 1,570 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
These threads make me laugh, they always end up with Sean's fan club come running to the rescue. Why on earth can a member not have a grievance with a trader on here? Some of these post's I have read are sickening, are people that oblivious to what has actually happened here? ...........
To be fair Wes, in his opening post, he did state:

Quote:
Originally Posted by roverrich73 View Post
........... Welcome any feedback from others............
This whole thread makes very depressing reading, but the sad fact is that the only folk who really know what has gone on here is roverrich and Radioguy - anything else is effectively supposition .

I would hope that having some positive feedback on Radioguy would be a reassurance to Roverrich that he's not dealling with a "fly by night" rogue trader, though I dare say it's gone beyond that by now. For the record, my own dealings with Radioguy have all been positive experiences and I would happily use his services again without hesitation.

Cliff

No. 4 of 6
Old 25th November 2017, 12:49   #133
Best_of_British
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Tourer & Arden Green Project

"Sean sources low cost unit" quote Caskin. "I cant believe this debate on a Rover/MG forum"

I cant believe people pay top money for chinese tat through a middle man who offers little support and is not UK based.

On a Rover/MG forum the money would be better spent on saving cars being scrapped for little money.

I would not put my oar in if Sean had the same courtesy when rubbishing other threads on cheap chinese DD units.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Old 25th November 2017, 12:51   #134
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rover 75 Conn SE V6 / MG ZT 260 SE V8 / MG ZT 180 SE V6

Thanked 6,851 Times in 2,537 Posts

I'm putting a stop to this thread. Both sides have aired their stories and it's up to the seller and buyer to work things out.

We have let this thread and the other run for some time now giving ample opportunity to not 'sweep things under the carpet' regarding trader supporters of the club as we have been accused of in the past.

But enough is enough and now both sides need to resolve this between them.

Thread closed and merged with the other one at the same time.
Closed Thread