Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The North East
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 11th March 2020, 12:07   #1
Fusilier
Moderator / RS North East

MG ZT T 180,MGF Freestyle, Jaguar XKR Convertible and XF

Thanked 2,231 Times in 1,309 Posts
Default Harewood House Classic Car Show 2020

After a number of years the show at Harewood is returning in 2020, on Sunday 21 June 2020,

https://www.ypmotorshow.co.uk/

So after a number of discussions with Ricardo65, we have thought that it would be better to attend this event rather than the classic Car show at Castle Howard, as it is a nightmare to exit this show and get back onto the A64 in Sunday traffic

So if you would like to attend then please add your name to the list below.

The cost of entry to the show is £6 per car, but when you book there is an additional charge of £1.02.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/yorks...ts-85103329349

This is from the website so makes if easily to read

Established for over 20 years this event attracts a wide range of Classic, Vintage and Sports cars of all types. Not only do we have classic cars but we also feature a selection of stands from a variety of motor dealers from the region.

There is something for all the family including a fun fair & petting farm for the children and a wide variety of car related trade stands plus a selection of collectable and craft stands, not forgetting the main arena packed with demos and entertainment all set in the beautiful grounds of Harewood House!

This year, all tickets include full access to Harewood House too!

This is a dog friendly event. Event details subject to change.

The plan would be depending on numbers attending, is that we meet at Wetherby Services on the A1, at around 0830 hrs, then we drive in convoy to the event.

Attendance:

Actros
DieselDriver
Drwmgtf
Fusilier
Ricardo65

Regards

Stu

Project Gruple http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=213155

Last edited by Fusilier; 22nd March 2020 at 08:53..
Fusilier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2020, 17:22   #2
Briodyjl01
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Tourer, Rover 75 Saloon

I wont be able to come this year as ill be taking my metros to the mini and metro show at Gaydon hopefully, plus I'm 25 on 21st June
Old 11th March 2020, 18:48   #3
ricardo65
This is my second home

mgzt cdti 160.mgzt 1.8t mg6 1.8t

Thanked 1,652 Times in 969 Posts

As we've not attended this meet for a couple of years it would be great if we got a good club attendance to show our cars off this has always been a very good event with plenty of things to do for all the family a very good price £7.02 this is for two adults and also includes entrance to the house if there is more than two adults per car just check when you order your ticket as you may be asked to pay extra on entry to the show this caught a few out last year I'll be booking extra tickets so I'll post up how I get on 😀 so all you have to do is follow stu's link purchase your ticket and add your names to the list let's get behind stu on this one and make it a fantastic get together looking forward to it already

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=213906
ricardo65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2020, 12:28   #4
actros
Subscribed Member

20lt 75conny se Damson red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusilier View Post
After a number of years the show at Harewood is returning in 2020, on Sunday 21 June 2020,

https://www.ypmotorshow.co.uk/

So after a number of discussions with Ricardo65, we have thought that it would be better to attend this event rather than the classic Car show at Castle Howard, as it is a nightmare to exit this show and get back onto the A64 in Sunday traffic

So if you would like to attend then please add your name to the list below.

The cost of entry to the show is £6 per car, but when you book there is an additional charge of £1.02.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/yorks...ts-85103329349

This is from the website so makes if easily to read

Established for over 20 years this event attracts a wide range of Classic, Vintage and Sports cars of all types. Not only do we have classic cars but we also feature a selection of stands from a variety of motor dealers from the region.

There is something for all the family including a fun fair & petting farm for the children and a wide variety of car related trade stands plus a selection of collectable and craft stands, not forgetting the main arena packed with demos and entertainment all set in the beautiful grounds of Harewood House!

This year, all tickets include full access to Harewood House too!

This is a dog friendly event. Event details subject to change.

The plan would be depending on numbers attending, is that we meet at Wetherby Services on the A1, at around 0830 hrs, then we drive in convoy to the event.

Attendance:

Fusilier

Regards

Stu
Hi Stu you can put me down for this one.
Old 13th March 2020, 14:34   #5
actros
Subscribed Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by actros View Post
Hi Stu you can put me down for this one.
Well that's my ticket paid for
Old 15th March 2020, 10:47   #6
ricardo65
This is my second home

mgzt cdti 160.mgzt 1.8t mg6 1.8t

Thanked 1,652 Times in 969 Posts

A quick heads up when booking your tickets if there is more than two people in your car you will have to pay per person for the extra people eg adult or children

Follow Stu's link in post one click on tickets scroll down to the classic car register add ticket this admits two people to the show if your like me and have an extra adult scroll back up and add 1 adult ticket (if you have children add child tickets etc ) this is still at a discounted rate you will pay more on the entry to the show if you haven't pre booked any extra people, the link is very easy to follow and also accepts paypal if your having any problems with booking tickets send Stu or me a PM and we will help you through the process

This is a fantastic meet with plenty of family entertainment throughout the day also the entry fee includes entry to the house so excellent value it would be nice to see a good club attendance for this one as its very well located just off the A1

Regards Richard

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=213906
ricardo65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2020, 10:56   #7
actros
Subscribed Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo65 View Post
A quick heads up when booking your tickets if there is more than two people in your car you will have to pay per person for the extra people eg adult or children

Follow Stu's link in post one click on tickets scroll down to the classic car register add ticket this admits two people to the show if your like me and have an extra adult scroll back up and add 1 adult ticket (if you have children add child tickets etc ) this is still at a discounted rate you will pay more on the entry to the show if you haven't pre booked any extra people, the link is very easy to follow and also accepts paypal if your having any problems with booking tickets send Stu or me a PM and we will help you through the process

This is a fantastic meet with plenty of family entertainment throughout the day also the entry fee includes entry to the house so excellent value it would be nice to see a good club attendance for this one as its very well located just off the A1

Regards Richard
If any one wants a spare seat to save on tickets I have one going just let me know.
Old 15th March 2020, 12:42   #8
DRWMGTF
Loves to post

Rover 75 2.0 CDT Connoisseur, Rover 75 CDT Connoisseur SE, Rover 75 1.8 Connoisseur SE

Hello Stu,
Are we supposed to book our own tickets or " If you are part of a classic car club and would like to book more than 20 cars, please contact Karen to access our discounted club tickets at [email protected]."
Whatever you decide could you add Helen and me to your list.
Thanks
Regards David
DRWMGTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2020, 13:20   #9
Fusilier
Moderator / RS North East

MG ZT T 180,MGF Freestyle, Jaguar XKR Convertible and XF

Thanked 2,231 Times in 1,309 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRWMGTF View Post
Hello Stu,
Are we supposed to book our own tickets or " If you are part of a classic car club and would like to book more than 20 cars, please contact Karen to access our discounted club tickets at [email protected]."
Whatever you decide could you add Helen and me to your list.
Thanks
Regards David
David

PM sent, but basically, members buy own ticket, because if we do a club purchase, then somebody has to buy all the tickets, and then hope that they all sell, otherwise you would end up out of pocket

Stu

Project Gruple http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=213155
Fusilier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2020, 15:01   #10
DRWMGTF
Loves to post

Rover 75 2.0 CDT Connoisseur, Rover 75 CDT Connoisseur SE, Rover 75 1.8 Connoisseur SE

Hello Stu,
Tickets bought.
Regards David
DRWMGTF is offline   Reply With Quote