Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 7th March 2021, 18:23   #31
steve1975
Banned

rover 75 saloon

Look...things are going to change in the world,not just this country...it's about control as trikey said.
People talk about 'conspiracy theories' all the time and most of them are garbage,I admit that..but what's happening here is turning in to a conspiracy fact as it's happening right in front of our eyes and people can't see it..
I mentioned 'the great reset' and all I got was..your mental etc...so why is it all over the 'world economic forum' website,where 1000 of the top government and elite corporation's around the world meet in davos Switzerland every year to discuss world agenda's etc..there not even hiding the fact that that's what there pushing for and they've openly admitted the covid has given them 'the perfect opportunity' to kick-start it into play,like it was planned from the beginning...how much more do people need to see to wake up to the fact that this is happening...in plain sight
steve1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2021, 18:46   #32
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1975 View Post
Look...things are going to change in the world,not just this country...it's about control as trikey said.
People talk about 'conspiracy theories' all the time and most of them are garbage,I admit that..but what's happening here is turning in to a conspiracy fact as it's happening right in front of our eyes and people can't see it..
I mentioned 'the great reset' and all I got was..your mental etc...so why is it all over the 'world economic forum' website,where 1000 of the top government and elite corporation's around the world meet in davos Switzerland every year to discuss world agenda's etc..there not even hiding the fact that that's what there pushing for and they've openly admitted the covid has given them 'the perfect opportunity' to kick-start it into play,like it was planned from the beginning...how much more do people need to see to wake up to the fact that this is happening...in plain sight

When one reads what you have said, one notices that you have not at any point explained exactly what is going to happen. You say people cannot see it, well, tell us what we cannot see. If I remember, everyone could see the Emperors new clothes except for one little boy. So be the little boy and tell me what I cannot see, please

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2021, 19:05   #33
steve1975
Banned

rover 75 saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by macafee2 View Post
When one reads what you have said, one notices that you have not at any point explained exactly what is going to happen. You say people cannot see it, well, tell us what we cannot see. If I remember, everyone could see the Emperors new clothes except for one little boy. So be the little boy and tell me what I cannot see, please

macafee2
Honestly there's no point..I don't mean any disrespect by the way by saying that.
Old 7th March 2021, 19:12   #34
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Quote:
Honestly there's no point..I don't mean any disrespect by the way by saying that.
Yes there is a point as it is obvious I don't know what is going on an would like to know. I have asked you to explain to me what is going on, please do so.

If you do not explain, how are people ever going to see what is happening?

macafee2
Old 7th March 2021, 19:39   #35
steve1975
Banned

rover 75 saloon

Quote:
Yes there is a point as it is obvious I don't know what is going on an would like to know. I have asked you to explain to me what is going on, please do so.

If you do not explain, how are people ever going to see what is happening?

macafee2
Go on you tube and follow this independent journalist and watch his video's
https://youtube.com/c/HugoTalks
Old 7th March 2021, 20:15   #36
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Quote:
Go on you tube and follow this independent journalist and watch his video's
https://youtube.com/c/HugoTalks

I don't want to know what someone else thinks is going on, I want to know what you think is going on in your own words.

I have a bit of a problem with people that cannot or will not explain things that seem to fly in the face of general acceptance, in their own words.

If you put here on this forum your own thoughts and predictions then in the future you can point back to them and say, I told you so or I can point back and ask if you still believe what you said or do you now accept it was all rubbish?

macafee2
Old 7th March 2021, 20:17   #37
steve1975
Banned

rover 75 saloon

Quote:
I don't want to know what someone else thinks is going on, I want to know what you think is going on in your own words.

I have a bit of a problem with people that cannot or will not explain things that seem to fly in the face of general acceptance, in their own words.

If you put here on this forum your own thoughts and predictions then in the future you can point back to them and say, I told you so or I can point back and ask if you still believe what you said or do you now accept it was all rubbish?

macafee2
I believe everything what this guy reports on and has said...I'm not going to sit here for hours relaying everything am i...
Old 7th March 2021, 20:33   #38
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Quote:
I believe everything what this guy reports on and has said...I'm not going to sit here for hours relaying everything am i...
It seems you will not. A lot of Germans believed Hitler. A lot of Americans believed Trump. The list of believers goes on and on.

Both picked on the "fears or concerns" of the people, told them something easy to believe in and they believed.

There are pro anorexia web sites, some people believe in them.

I just wonder which one of us cannot see what is going on. Time will tell, you have your thoughts and I have mine and I don't think covid has been invented so our government can control us.

macafee2
Old 7th March 2021, 20:45   #39
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts

Quote:
I don't think covid has been invented so our government can control us.

macafee2
Neither do I, but why waste a good opportunity.
Old 8th March 2021, 07:07   #40
Pete
Owners Club Director

Rover 75

There seems to be some personal digs floating around in this thread.

Post respectfully or don't post at all.

Follow The Club On Twitter
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote