Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 4th June 2016, 12:46   #21
murphyv310
This is my second home

Hyundai i10 998cc

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,349 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Searcher View Post
I have a very late ZT-T which was fitted with a Siemens VDO CR213X system with 6 CD changer (I don't use the CD player!) and have ordered a 7" Bluetooth V2.0 TFT Screen Car Audio Stereo MP5 Player FM USB Remote Control as a replacement after following the rave revues on here.
I have looked at ALL of the posts, especially the suggested things that I ought to order in able to get the system to operate, and had a look at the rear of my 213 - it seems to me that the connector systems that have been discussed here are not the looms and connectors that are in my vehicle!
I would appreciate a comment or two, if any, on what connectors that I might have to obtain to satisfactorily install the system when it arrives...
Regards...
Hi.
I take you are fitting the new Head unit to a ZT-T?
What I can't understand is why are you comparing a 213 to a ZT-T? Whether the two vehicles are the same in wiring and plugs etc I have no idea but you need to compare like for like.

You wont have any problems wiring the ZT up, dependent on the existing head unit it could well be plug and play.
Failing that it'll just need a new ISO adaptor lead.

Last edited by murphyv310; 4th June 2016 at 12:51.. Reason: Corrected error
murphyv310 is offline   Reply With Quote