Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 19th May 2023, 09:37   #1
TBerry

Rover 75 Saloon

Default For Sale Rover 75 Contemporary 1.8T saloon

I have reluctantly decided to offer for sale my Rover 75 1.8T

Finished in Firefrost Red with Gunsmoke interior, my car was first registered on the 17th December 12 2004 and was a display model at Marshall Motor Group Ltd. Peterborough. The first owner was my cousing who bought it on the 22nd June 2005. I subsequently bought it from him on the 25th February 2012.

My Rover 75 has covered 143,000 miles and comes with a a full service history including all garage receipts and the original bill of sale.

The next service due 29.6.2023 and the MOT expires 17.12.2023.

Car always garaged when not in use and comes with 2 keys.

The bodywork is excellent. The interior is also very good apart from drivers seat bolster needs a minor repair and the passenger seat has a very small seam coming undone.

Onto the issues. It had a new radiator recently fitted but the garage has been unable to bleed the coolant system. I have been advised by them that it may have a head gasket issue. l have my doubts on this but I'm very reluctant to start driving it around for a second opinion as it will overheat. The engine still sounds great to me and starts no problem. However, it should be collected with a trailer.

Viewing welcome - the car is located in Peterborough.

TBerry is offline   Reply With Quote