Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 1st November 2007, 15:39   #11
JohnDotCom

Rover 75 FaceLift Tourer CDTi 170BHP Auto ConnSE 2005 Model Starlight Silver

Diesels in some Areas are definitely going up in price.

You really do have to travel for the right priced ones now.

Model specs. make a huge difference to.
JohnDotCom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2007, 15:40   #12
rovermech
Regular poster

Rover 75 Saloon

Default 75 Sales

Hi
Just sold my 2003 Rover 75 Connoisseur 31k with all the toys in copperleaf red and immaculate condition, It had the 1.8 engine, not the best I know, but I could not fault it after advertisements and running round dealers
The best I could do was £3500 a lot of car for the money
rovermech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2007, 16:00   #13
bluey9
Banned

2004 Rover 75 2.0 CDTi Connoisseur Saloon, 2006 MG TF Spark 135, Jaguar XJ Sovereign TDVi

I guess I should just get over it. It's a lovely car and looking at prices in my area I maybe overpaid by about a grand. But, then the 45 would have been seriously hard to shift and the car I got looks like it rolled out of the showroom this year. It's got full cream leather interior and is totally unmarked. Alloys are almost faultless and not a ding in sight.

The deed is done and no point crying over spilt milk.
bluey9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2007, 16:08   #14
Simon
Banned

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluey9 View Post
I guess I should just get over it. It's a lovely car and looking at prices in my area I maybe overpaid by about a grand. But, then the 45 would have been seriously hard to shift and the car I got looks like it rolled out of the showroom this year. It's got full cream leather interior and is totally unmarked. Alloys are almost faultless and not a ding in sight.

Sounds like you got an absolutely stunning looking car and probably worth the extra you paid for it. To be honest, give yourself another few weeks of driving it around and you'll be totally in love with it and wont regret spending what you spent on it.

If you stick around on these forums long enough I'm sure you'll find plenty more things to spend your money on too! It's not compulsory to spend money on our cars but they do cry for attention when you don't pamper them!
Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2007, 16:24   #15
bluey9
Banned

2004 Rover 75 2.0 CDTi Connoisseur Saloon, 2006 MG TF Spark 135, Jaguar XJ Sovereign TDVi

Quote:
If you stick around on these forums long enough I'm sure you'll find plenty more things to spend your money on too! It's not compulsory to spend money on our cars but they do cry for attention when you don't pamper them!

Oh, I've been able to do that for years. Buying the 75 might just calm me down a bit. Buying things FOR the car is fair enough. Buying cars has been my vice in the last year or so. I've had a MGTF, a vectra, an MGF, a 45 and currently have my 75 and another MGTF. I've got the perfect balance now. Only thing is trying to drag myself out of the silent comfy 75 to take the TF out for a run.

Glad I found this place though.

Last edited by GreyGhost; 1st November 2007 at 16:29.. Reason: fixed quote tags
Old 1st November 2007, 17:28   #16
shakennstirred
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 ConnSE

Quote:
Wow, I love my car but I'm begining to feel like I got done over on price. How many miles were on yer 51 plate shakennstirred?
it had 102k, so high but nothing for a diesel
British racing green
Harman kardon stereo upgrade//SYNERGY TUNING MODULE/EGR bypass/intake mod
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
shakennstirred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2007, 17:35   #17
Gryphon
Passed Away

75 CDT Connoisseur + VW Trike + Kawasaki 1000LTD

Quote:

But what else could you get for the money you have paid that would be as good They are a lot of car for not a great deal of money
Gryphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2007, 19:18   #18
empsburna
Gets stuck in

Other Manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
But what else could you get for the money you have paid that would be as good They are a lot of car for not a great deal of money
really good point that is!
empsburna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2007, 19:42   #19
Blincodave
Avid contributor

Rover 75 CDT Connie with 'Synergy' White Gold 2002 52 plate.

Quote:
Wow, I love my car but I'm begining to feel like I got done over on price. How many miles were on yer 51 plate shakennstirred?
I think you did very well. The screen price of £6K is irrelevant. Your p/ex price of £2700 was very generous leading to 'cost to change' price of only £3300. From your description of the vehicle with only 50K on the clock for a CDT I would not be worrying!

Dave
Blincodave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2007, 20:06   #20
bluey9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blincodave View Post
I think you did very well. The screen price of £6K is irrelevant. Your p/ex price of £2700 was very generous leading to 'cost to change' price of only £3300. From your description of the vehicle with only 50K on the clock for a CDT I would not be worrying!

Dave
Nah, yer right. It's a great car. Given the mileage I drive these days it could be the first car I'e ever taken above 100,000. I fully intend to see 150,000 in it.