Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 13th January 2018, 11:57   #21
mgzrjake
Loves to post

MG ZTT 135+ diesel, MGZS 180 saloon MK2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvo View Post
I think I've seen the seller on Ebay - he's had a couple of SEs for sale recently. They are wordy his ads I'll give him that. I did see the black one recently, not a colour I would go for really.

When I bought the car from Hull, I spent quite a while talking to him about the car - being over 200 miles away I couldn't go and see it easily, clearly an enthusiast owner as well and he'd attended to lots of the little details on the car.

I had seen a grey SE for sale whilst I was looking, looked nice car but was advertised quite a bit more than I paid for mine, but the MOT history was poor - number of failures for things like worn tyres, emissions issues. This put me off, shows something about how it had been treated by either previous or current owner.
The xpg was on car and classic for £3750. the dealer who owned yours before the hull chap told me about that one. it was one of his and he delivered Essex way for the buyer it was sold by him for £2495 I've seen it on his feedback.
mgzrjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2018, 12:09   #22
The Incredible 'ULK'
Loves to post

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvo View Post
pretty sure it's OEM fitment, which is why I questioned whether the SE pack included everything or whether the HK was added as an option extra - I don't know if there is any way to tell from the original build sheets?

I have bought a rear shelf with sunblind and HK speaker already fitted so that will make it easier for me to change over, all the wiring is already there for it.
The HK in your car was retrofitted as per manufacturer, with the full loom + components from a donor car.