Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 16th January 2018, 20:28   #11
sworks
Been absent for a while…

Rover 75 Tourer, Classic mini Cooper S, Abarth 595 competizione, MG TF and a Hyundai Tucson PHEV

Thanked 1,686 Times in 1,040 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveTD View Post
Do the mods on this site really delete posts they deem not relevant to the OP thread?.....

Directly involved means either Sean or I. However, I have asked for others to comment/contribute.

Please allow this thread to develop organically.
The problem we have is that you post a genuine complaint and then other members join in with opinions and advice which detract from your complaint as the thread goes in a different direction and becomes diluted. Surely you want a reply from Sean and a resolution, im not sure how comments from other members help you? I will however seeing as you have asked for it reinstate the removed posts.

'Marmite' Possibly one of the most famous 75 tourers produced! left the production line as the last of only Three Rover 75 tourers produced in Trophy Yellow. 48 hours later Longbridge closed. The last sold ordered 75 Tourer. Paid for by the Phoenix Four and handed over by John Towers to the Warwickshire Northampton Air ambulance service as a Rapid Response vehicle
Old 19th January 2018, 10:13   #12
SteveTD
Loves to post

MG ZT 260

Still waiting for a response from Sean.
Emails sent 12 Dec, 02 Jan, 15 Jan - no response.
Old 19th January 2018, 15:50   #13
Organiser
I really should get out more.......

ZT-T+180 Auto & ZT-T+1.8T in Trophy Blue, ZT-T CDTI+135 Auto in Ignition Blue, ZT-T+190 in Typhoon,

Hello Steve,

I am Sean's agent here for fitting and painting these bumpers and I can tell you that I received two front bumpers before Christmas from Germany when I unwrapped them from the cardboard packing and then the protective sleeve I found them to be the incorrect bumpers that I was expecting?

The bumpers that have been sent are the Mk 1 MG 7 bumper that has the BMW style stainless grille not the MG 7 Premium bumper Sean had ordered and paid for? The supplier to Sean has admitted it has wrongly sent these bumpers and we are waiting replacements from them but I have no idea when this will be? The attached picture is the type that they supplied.

I am sorry that is all I can say at the moment as Sean is dealing with this problem along with others in the supply chain!

Regards,
Tom.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1453553666_mg7-foto-matora.jpg (70.1 KB, 174 views)

Last edited by Organiser; 19th January 2018 at 15:53..
Old 19th January 2018, 17:30   #14
bendrick
Gets stuck in

Ex CDT Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organiser View Post
Hello Steve,

I am Sean's agent here for fitting and painting these bumpers and I can tell you that I received two front bumpers before Christmas from Germany when I unwrapped them from the cardboard packing and then the protective sleeve I found them to be the incorrect bumpers that I was expecting?

The bumpers that have been sent are the Mk 1 MG 7 bumper that has the BMW style stainless grille not the MG 7 Premium bumper Sean had ordered and paid for? The supplier to Sean has admitted it has wrongly sent these bumpers and we are waiting replacements from them but I have no idea when this will be? The attached picture is the type that they supplied.

I am sorry that is all I can say at the moment as Sean is dealing with this problem along with others in the supply chain!

Regards,
Tom.

Once again, would it be too much to expect for that to have been conveyed to the customer so they would be aware of what was going on and the reason for the delay.?

It's called customer service.

In fact it's actually called good manners.

Last edited by bendrick; 19th January 2018 at 17:34..
Old 19th January 2018, 17:44   #15
wullie480
This is my second home

Thanked 1,022 Times in 786 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendrick View Post
Once again, would it be too much to expect for that to have been conveyed to the customer so they would be aware of what was going on and the reason for the delay.?

It's called customer service.

In fact it's actually called good manners.
According to the op’s first post these were stuck in Germany but instead they’ve been delivered to Sean’s agent and we’re found to be incorrect.
A simple message of post on the forum stating the mix up would have prevented the op getting concernced about where his parts were or what was happening.

I’m sure I read a thread recently about a buyers stuff being stuck by dhl in Germany but when they investigated with dhl this wasn’t the case
Old 19th January 2018, 19:48   #16
sworks
Been absent for a while…

Rover 75 Tourer, Classic mini Cooper S, Abarth 595 competizione, MG TF and a Hyundai Tucson PHEV

Thanked 1,686 Times in 1,040 Posts

Thanks for the update and explanation Tom

'Marmite' Possibly one of the most famous 75 tourers produced! left the production line as the last of only Three Rover 75 tourers produced in Trophy Yellow. 48 hours later Longbridge closed. The last sold ordered 75 Tourer. Paid for by the Phoenix Four and handed over by John Towers to the Warwickshire Northampton Air ambulance service as a Rapid Response vehicle
Old 21st January 2018, 10:16   #17
SteveTD
Loves to post

MG ZT 260

Hi Tom

Thanks for the update - disappointing news.
I asked Sean back in December if a refund was possible?

Regards
Steve
Old 21st January 2018, 16:35   #18
mgzrjake
Loves to post

MG ZTT 135+ diesel, MGZS 180 saloon MK2

Hi Tom

Thanks for the update - disappointing news.
I asked Sean back in December if a refund was possible?

Regards
Steve

And that really dose say it all not one reply to any email sent or a thread started by the man himself to rectify all the issues that are now being discussed openly all over the 75 club and fb along with an apology and the cancellation of any order with a refund sent back.

as we can see Steve's not even had a reply to a refund if possible let alone a statement saying what's gone wrong, seriously poor com's here by where's radioguy
Old 29th January 2018, 08:23   #19
SteveTD
Loves to post

MG ZT 260

And just I was heartened to receive a response and start thinking something might get resolved, it seems lack of communication is again order of the day.

To repeat - I paid £466 in September and have no product, no update and no timeline.
Old 29th January 2018, 08:44   #20
rustymotor
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Tourer

Hi, none of this is any of my business however, I imagined the amounts of money to be high for some items and was the reason I put this thread up to help members feel safer with large purchasers. Here
Closed Thread