Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22nd August 2020, 21:02   #1
Jaxxx

Rover 75

Default Jaxxx

Hi, my 75 is now in daily use, MOT passed in July with no advisories.
The previous owner lived abroad and only used it while in Scotland, and some years more than others, over the past few years I had just made sure it was run as often as possible and taken it in for MOT's. He sadly passed away last year and the car came to me. It turns out he has owned it since 2005, the second owner!
I do pretty much all work on our cars myself but the amount of information I have found this forum is amazing and thanks to all who contribute.
I checked the plenums, blocked but thankfully dry, I have a picture which I will post.
Washers & electric mirrors were not working but solutions found on here and easily fixed!
Oil & filters change have made a huge difference already.
Despite his enthusiasm for the car I don't think it was so well looked after as he was over here for such a limited time, I know the garage who have MOT'd it over the years so will find out about any other work they have done but I fear the worst about belts etc
Thanks for all the welcomes on the other thread
I have some pictures of when I got it in March but can't see how to attach them.
John
Jaxxx is offline   Reply With Quote