Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 5th February 2018, 17:52   #41
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,481 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reebs View Post
Trevor with all due respect, do not leave comments like this based upon hear'say and what you've read on the forums. Unless I'm mistaken, I don't believe you have been a customer of Radioguy have you to be able to speak from first hand experience?

As an ex moderator of this forum, you of all people should be aware of transgressing forum rule 1:

1. You should remain courteous and respectful to other users of the forums at all times. You may obviously not agree with some views but do not let it descend into arguments or abuse, either publicly or via the Private Messaging (PM) facility. If you consider a post to be offensive then you should report it, not take matters into your own hands.

Comments such as yours above will do nothing in encouraging a resolution to the situation, so please abide by your comment to me last month when you said you'd say no more on the matter.

Thank you.
I can understand what your trying too say Paul, At the same time can't blame how Trevor feels as well.

I'm annoyed too see good folk paying for parts and not receiving them or even a explanation and common courtesy too get back too his customers.

Recently Sean threads have been cropping up like anything, Till Sean get's back too his customers that have paid for there items I'm afraid everyone's going too feel that he's failed his customers its going too bit of anger towards him as well.

I hope it gets resolved I really do this can't go on now this has too be sorted asap.

Let's just hope that sean shows up on here soon sooner the better.

Lest we forget.

Never forget them and support our armed forces.

https://i.imgur.com/oyca2Lyl.jpg?1
Passion Never Dies It Only Gets Stronger.
Go your own way.

Old 5th February 2018, 19:05   #42
murphyv310
This is my second home

Hyundai i10 998cc

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,349 Posts

Quote:
Trevor with all due respect, do not leave comments like this based upon hear'say and what you've read on the forums. Unless I'm mistaken, I don't believe you have been a customer of Radioguy have you to be able to speak from first hand experience?

As an ex moderator of this forum, you of all people should be aware of transgressing forum rule 1:

1. You should remain courteous and respectful to other users of the forums at all times. You may obviously not agree with some views but do not let it descend into arguments or abuse, either publicly or via the Private Messaging (PM) facility. If you consider a post to be offensive then you should report it, not take matters into your own hands.

Comments such as yours above will do nothing in encouraging a resolution to the situation, so please abide by your comment to me last month when you said you'd say no more on the matter.

Thank you.

PM has now been sent to Paul

***** I did have dealings with Sean in 2012 with a used Win CE headunit, prior to I knew about Jeff, PM's and Emails were not answered, I gave up eventually and then managed to sort out the issues myself ******

Last comment from me on any of the threads regarding Sean.

PLEASE NO FURTHER REQUESTS TO LOOK AT HEADUNITS THAT REQUIRE REPAIR>> MY WIFE IS RECOVERING FROM SURGERY.

Last edited by murphyv310; 5th February 2018 at 19:15..
Old 5th February 2018, 22:08   #43
marinabrian

MG ZT

Thanked 10,837 Times in 5,718 Posts

Quote:

Thank you.
Paul, Trevor has made some very valid points in regard to the way Sean has been conducting his business, or rather not as the case may be of late.

Where does this apparent lack of publicly seen action on behalf of the members affected by Sean's seeming inability to complete transactions lead?

Well my opinion for what it's worth is quite simple, I believe the general membership will now be viewing possible dealings with any trading member with suspicion.

"Well if that's how the club seems to deal with problematical traders, I will think twice about dealing with somebody seemingly endorsed by the club"

Now both you and I know that this is not the case, and trading members are no more or less important than any other member of the club, nor are they afforded "special treatment"

What is worrying about this whole sorry affair, is the statement by Tom "Organiser" that his emails to Sean are going unanswered, and Tom is Sean's agent in the UK for bumper fitting

To Tom's credit he has offered to supply the OP with a stock bumper, however this is off his own bat, and not Sean's, and in all fairness he shouldn't be left to pick up the pieces of what at the end of the day, is a problem which isn't any of his making

It really is high time that peoples concerns in regards to Sean are put to bed, and the membership informed about the clubs efforts to resolve matters, as it is reflecting very badly upon the reputation of the other traders who in the main make much more of an effort to deal with problems when they arise.

This is not an invitation to wash the dirty linen in public, for all we know there may be a very valid reason for Sean's behaviour, but is seems rather ironic that he is still able to mailshot his customers with special offers, while not responding to customer enquiries.........

I know there will be a lot more going on behind the scenes than people realise, but a resolution to the situation must be found soon.

Brian
Old 6th February 2018, 07:28   #44
Yella Fella
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

None at the moment

Thanked 1,094 Times in 666 Posts

From a members point of view there are three basic points to this mess.
  1. How the trade treats club members.
  2. Members being out of pocket.
  3. The Club allowing point one and two to happen repeatedly.
All three points are a disgrace.

For goodness sake, this needs to be sorted! The club enters into silence and leaves members wondering what is going on despite members being told they will be kept informed.

Trevor, I understand your frustration.
Old 6th February 2018, 07:48   #45
kaiser
This is my second home

75 Tourer 2.5 Auto, 1.8T, 75V8ZT

This is really simple. If a trader does not respond to his customers, and if that is a fact, his advertising on this forum must end.
If the forum provides a platform for anyone, it must be based on fairness, honesty and courtesy from all sides, otherwise the club can only be seen as sponsoring this behaviour.

Most people never get to see the person they deal with, so honesty is of paramount importance.

This issue has been going on for long enough, I think.
Old 6th February 2018, 08:48   #46
7T5
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 saloon

The club does not side with members as far as i am concered. Once i have my lights i'm out of here.
Old 6th February 2018, 09:33   #47
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

I'm astonished as to why this whole sorry affair has been allowed to escalate this far, I highlighted some red flags which surrounded this one trader many moons ago about certain trading behaviours, but no one listened. I had members interests at heart back then, but I was soon shot down by the usual fan club.

It is so terribly wrong to have so many members paying hundreds of pounds for goods, only to be still waiting six, twelve months later. I also dont understand why so many members are still in ownership of faulty goods, why has the trader not fulfilled the warranty aspect of the entered contract? More importantly, why are these members not actioning their consumer rights?

The club cannot force the trader to send you your goods or give you your money back, only your bank/card provider can do that. Instead of blaming the club for the traders business behaviour, just get on the phone to your bank/card provider and raise a claim. For those who have paid via bank transfer you may have difficulty, in this case take advice from your bank as they will advise you accordingly.

In the meantime, if your goods do finally arrive, or you get your faulty product repaired/replaced, you can still cancel your claim at any time. You have been more than reasonable in the amount of time you have waited, so its always best to action your consumer rights sooner rather than later.
Old 6th February 2018, 20:54   #48
Organiser
I really should get out more.......

ZT-T+180 Auto & ZT-T+1.8T in Trophy Blue, ZT-T CDTI+135 Auto in Ignition Blue, ZT-T+190 in Typhoon,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveTD View Post
Thanks Tom.

Well I appreciate your honesty.
It's odd with Sean - I've given him the benefit of the doubt for months and months - its not so much about the delay, it's the lack of communication and ignorance.

Given I'm 6 months down the road having paid almost half a grand with nothing to show, and no real update on what's happening, I'd say the worst has happened!....

Steve
Hi Steve,

Yes, I totally understand what you are saying about the lack of communication and I have to agree with you!

Not sure yet that the worst has happened but if it does you will have at least a new complete MG7 Bumper which in my opinion is far better looking than a Premium bumper and too be honest is worth more than £500 if you had to buy one from Rimmers or elsewhere?

One other comment that I will make this problem was not Seans fault and the supplier did admit it was their fault for sending the wrong bumpers out but it's now caught up in all the other problems?

Regards,
Tom.
Old 7th February 2018, 21:35   #49
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rover 75 Conn SE V6 / MG ZT 260 SE V8 / MG ZT 180 SE V6

Thanked 6,851 Times in 2,537 Posts

Please see this post

https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s...23#post2593423
Closed Thread