Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 29th August 2007, 10:12   #1
The_Monk
I really should get out more.......

-

Default FS XDA 2i & Tomtom Navigator 5 Bluetooth

I have an XDA 2i which is a couple of years old and the tomtom 5 bluetooth gps reciever and software. The kit work very well and I have car chargers for both (the bluetooth only comes with a car charger mind!!). Both are boxed with all the accessories, apart form the leather cae for the XDA as I swapped it for an aluminium one!

The screen has a screen protector on, which is removable and can be washed so the screen is immaculate! The only problem with the XDA is the volume slide switch on the side fell off and I lost it. The volume can be adjusted from the today screen though.

A lot of info here http://www.my-xda.com/xda2i.html

I doubt the battery will last as long as it says now being a few years old, and the gps is power hungry. Last trip I made with it in Feb got me to norwich from birmingham before needing a recharge! (about 3 hours) Not too bad though I reckon! The battery is replaceable though as its not built it!!

Im looking for offers on this, I will split the items as well if someone makes a good enough offer for either.

Both boxed, all original software, no copies!

I will take the XDA off charge tonight to see how the battery is, but I know the bluetooth battery is in good condition!! It lasts ages!! and once I have a satellite fix I can put in my pocket!
Closed Thread