Notices

Old 24th April 2017, 17:07   #127871
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyland Worldmaster View Post
I've posted something in the subscribers feedback section...
To which I have responded
Old 24th April 2017, 17:39   #127872
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by windrush View Post
Hi Jeff Lilian is getting much better but worrying her socks about me and I am cheesed off and now I have trouble with the sat/nav for some reason I have lost my Bluetooth and the mileage has turned it kilometres and I can't get the menu up to correct this
Good evening Derek, I have a WinCE unit, but can't remember what the settings are to advise you.

If you have a phone with Internet, you can get directions door to door via Google maps. Or, if you don't have any luck getting advice from club members, you could pick up a cheap sat nav from Halfords, who will set it up for you in your 75. Just a few thoughts.

We were very busy with Serena yesterday, her cough got worst and proceeded onto a severe asthma attack. We had to take her into hospital last night as she was blue in the face. Today she is much better. They treated her with IV Hydrocortisone, O2 and other drugs. I hope the hospital keeps her in until she has fully recovered.

It's great news to hear that Lilian is getting better. I am sorry to hear your day has been wasted. I expect you could be planning an early night
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2017, 17:57   #127873
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Jules View Post

Fine ban all Birthdays messages, all Anniversaries, all get well messages, wishing him a happy birthday couldn't have hurt, no swearing or profanities, just a kind gesture.

Rev
Good evening Julien. I had a message a few days ago from Face Book to remind me, that it is his birthday tomorrow. I will be sending him our very best kisses and hugs tomorrow. Your a fisherman. He is partial to Sturgeon and I have seen a beautiful photo of yer embracing a giant fish on FB. You could send him some Sturgeon

The mods do show flexibility with the rules. If you recall, they allowed the tragic message which had been posted up by another member about Bev, Mr Doodles wife when she recently had a stroke.

Apart from that, historically I have seen threads closed down which were seen as promoting the interests of the banned.

Last edited by Gate Keeper; 24th April 2017 at 18:11..
Old 24th April 2017, 18:08   #127874
Rev Jules
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer+

Thanked 3,929 Times in 2,051 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good evening Julien. I had a message a few days ago from Face Book to remind me, that it is his birthday tomorrow. I will be sending him our very best kisses and hugs tomorrow

The mods do show flexibility with the rules. If you recall, they allowed the tragic message which had been posted up by another member about Bev, Mr Doodles wife when she recently had a stroke.

Apart from that, historically I have seen threads closed down which were seen as promoting the interests of the banned.
Good Evening to you both so sorry to hear of Serena's relapse, probably the best place for her in hospital, must be very worrying for Jessica, I do understand what you are saying but it does come across as petty.
How are you keeping nowadays, and please take care.

Catch up with you both very soon.

Dawn and Julien
Rev Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2017, 18:51   #127875
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Jules View Post
Good Evening to you both so sorry to hear of Serena's relapse, probably the best place for her in hospital, must be very worrying for Jessica, I do understand what you are saying but it does come across as petty.
How are you keeping nowadays, and please take care.

Catch up with you both very soon.

Dawn and Julien
I thought it was harmless fun as well Julien from members who don't wish any harm to the club or to its reputation. If only there was some middle ground, but it wasn't to be. Such is life.

Thank you both for your good wishes to Serena and to Jessica. Your really very kind.

I am going to be taking a leaf out of your book of wise words, The Book of Calm When we return to London in just over 2 weeks time, I will have to buy either a Garmin or a TomTom, as my Wince unit has accelerator whine and I will need a sat nav for our car rental in Sardinia, plus the long drive up to Edinburgh, Inverness and beyond. I am feeling great, Julien in terms of my stamina. Feeling pretty strong of late
Old 24th April 2017, 19:03   #127876
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
I thought it was harmless fun as well Julien from members who don't wish any harm to the club or to its reputation. If only there was some middle ground, but it wasn't to be. Such is life.

Thank you both for your good wishes to Serena and to Jessica. Your really very kind.

I am going to be taking a leaf out of your book of wise words, The Book of Calm When we return to London in just over 2 weeks time, I will have to buy either a Garmin or a TomTom, as my Wince unit has accelerator whine and I will need a sat nav for our car rental in Sardinia, plus the long drive up to Edinburgh, Inverness and beyond. I am feeling great, Julien in terms of my stamina. Feeling pretty strong of late
Phil, have you spoken with Ed recently?sent 2 emails and a text with no reply, is he ok just now?
Old 24th April 2017, 19:30   #127877
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPWC View Post
Phil, have you spoken with Ed recently?sent 2 emails and a text with no reply, is he ok just now?
I chatted with Ed 2 days ago Richard on messenger (face book). Is it possible for you to activate messenger to help you get in touch with him. I know he is very busy tying up Woofs estate, now at the stage of settling everything. I will ask Ed to check his emails and texts for your messages
Old 24th April 2017, 19:57   #127878
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Off to bed for me, catch you all in the morning
Old 24th April 2017, 20:10   #127879
stevenicks
This is my second home

MG ZT 180 Auto / Rover 75 2.0 Diesel

Thanked 1,666 Times in 1,264 Posts

Newcastle currently 2-1 up against Preston. I hope wecan hold on to secure promotion to the Premiership .

Steve
stevenicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2017, 20:15   #127880
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts

Evening all, no football talk, im a Coventry supporter, im not playing anymore.