Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23rd February 2020, 13:06   #1
RogerHeinz57
I really should get out more.......

A Reasonably Priced Car

Thanked 1,064 Times in 712 Posts
Default The Time Has Come !

Hi folks.
As per title, the time has finally come to sell off the much enjoyed Rover / Heinz 57.
This car as many of you know had many transformations to bring it to my own preferred specifications. It took a number of years to achieve with help from many folks. All was done on a shoestring budget with relationships built up with local breakers yards and some really great local owners too.
It has sold to a chap who benefited a number of journeys being taxied by a temporary custodian, both of whom were impressed by "Roger's" abilities and spirit. I named a rough price for it, and it was haggled by only a small figure to an agreed figure with no issues or regret. The test drive returned a general smile and decision to buy immediately. Perhaps the easiest car sale of my life with two happy chappies at the end.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hfq7cx6r2y...80715.jpg?dl=0

Owned since 2013 and had so much fun with the odd thing or two go wrong, but what a superb car to spend 7 years with, and meet up with some superb folks during this time.

The new owner is an enthusiast with a number of special motors already progressing in their restoration, A Stag and Rover SD1. This hopefully will be another one keeping on the road for years to come !
RogerHeinz57 is offline   Reply With Quote