Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Double Din Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 31st August 2021, 17:07   #581
Eddiebassman
Loves to post

Rover 75 2.0 cdti tourer connoisseur se

Thanks, so they’re a pretty universal thing or would I need to select a specific connector type? I guess if it’s not wired in then it can’t switch automatically?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eddiebassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2021, 17:11   #582
trebor
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE & MG ZT Saloon 190

Thanked 1,877 Times in 885 Posts

Take a look at the back of your Navalll first to make sure it has the lead that takes the reversing camera. If it has you are good to go , plug the lead from the camera into the Navall , the 2 other wires need connecting in the boot one to earth and the other to power to the reversing light

Robs Car Gallery

Coven near Wolverhampton WV9

2000 Cowley Built Rover 75 2.0 V6 Club SE/ Atlantic Blue/ Sandstone/Walnut (daily driver)
2003 Land Rover Freelander 1 TD4 HSE Helsinki Blue/Black Leather (swmbo daily driver)

Last edited by trebor; 31st August 2021 at 17:14..
trebor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2021, 14:10   #583
Eddiebassman
Loves to post

Rover 75 2.0 cdti tourer connoisseur se

Default Navall Star Technical and Follow up thread for Navall Star Owners ONLY Please

Any reason to not factory reset Navall? I have acquired one on in my new car (home button too left if that helps to identify the model)

The unit really doesn’t do much other than play music from my phone, is a factory reset worthwhile? I figured there may be a load of rubbish on here slowing things down, but am also conscious that the software version the unit will boot back up to, may be worse…

If anyone has advice, I’d love to hear it

Thanks
Eddie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eddiebassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2022, 13:36   #584
richardtricksterrichard
Regular poster

Rover 75

Sorry for cutting in here , but I have just bought a fantastic contemporary se with the navall head unit and all works fine , except I want to fit a reversing camera and it seems that the all important plug with output attachments is missing from the rear of the unit , the one in about centre of unit . I believe it is this one that is needed for the plug-in of the camera . Any idea's anyone as to where I could locate this item from ? Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance everyone.. rik
richardtricksterrichard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2022, 15:01   #585
Sjonnie
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 2.5 Manual Starlight Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardtricksterrichard View Post
Sorry for cutting in here , but I have just bought a fantastic contemporary se with the navall head unit and all works fine , except I want to fit a reversing camera and it seems that the all important plug with output attachments is missing from the rear of the unit , the one in about centre of unit . I believe it is this one that is needed for the plug-in of the camera . Any idea's anyone as to where I could locate this item from ? Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance everyone.. rik

Hi Rik,

I had a Navall 1 and the reverse camera was connected to this "loom":

It will not be easy to find a replacement cable (I had a look at AliExpress and couldn't find one) but you might be able to acquire the plug and build the cable yourself.

Good luck!

Sjonnie

Rover 75 2.5 Manual MK2 MY 05 Starlight Silver - Miss March 2022 / Miss May 2023
MG F 1.8i MK2 MY 00 in Anthracite

MG ZT-T 190+ MK2 MY 05 Xpower Grey (sold) - Mr Cover page 2021
Dearly missed: ꝉ ꝉ MG ZT 190+ MK2 MY 04 in Black Olive #8/8 R.I.P. - Miss February 2016

Quote:
If it don't fit use a hammer
Sjonnie is offline   Reply With Quote