Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 9th February 2022, 18:39   #1
Raspberrycai
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Saloon, Merc 190E 1.8, '91 Yamaha SR125

Default Goodbye 75...

Hi, some of you may remember me, I used to post here very frequently, but it's finally time for me to say goodbye to my 75, and for it to hopefully go to a new home.

Nigel gave me many miles of trouble free motoring, and was quite possibly the greatest first car imaginable, but It's been sitting neglected for a while, and I've decided it needs to go unfortunately. In its glory days, it managed to get onto the club calendar!

I've wanted to put it back on the road for a while, but I've got to be sensible, and my priorities have changed - I need to save up for a house, so I can't afford to run three cars. Plus, with a full time trucking job, I simply don't have the time to look after all my motors, so the rover has to go.

I've written an advert on the for sale section of this forum if you're interested in the car, it's up for £300. I'd rather it go to one of you lot than to go to the scrapper.

If you're interested, you can drop me a pm.

I'll almost certainly have another 75, there's very few cars which give such a sense of occasion when going on a journey.

Thanks for all the help over the years everybody, and all the best. Special thanks to BigRuss and Tim (spare parts bloke) in Leigh too!

1991 Mercedes 190E 1.8 (Nico) / 1991 Yamaha SR125 (David)
This vehicle (Nigel) was born Wednesday, 15th September 2004 @ 08:14:39 and was the 103,810th 75 to run off the production line, out of 112,381 - This vehicle was the 3,096th 75 CDT Connoisseur SE (135) to be made out of 4,744 - This vehicle was the 303rd 75 in Platinum Gold (code: MCN) to be made out of 1,685 Platinum Gold 75s

Last edited by FLYING BANANA; 10th February 2022 at 13:36.. Reason: Phone number removed and pm sent.
Raspberrycai is offline   Reply With Quote