Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 2nd October 2019, 16:54   #1
marks100

Rover 75 Facelift Auto Tourer

Default Rover 75 CDTi Contemporary SE Automatic Tourer. Green. - NOW SOLD

Registered 2004, current mileage 142520, but will increase very slightly. MOT till 28.03.2020 (So 6 months left and only 2,500 miles since last MOT).
This is a very high spec car (previous owner thought it might have been a dealer’s demo model), so has all the Contemporary SE bells and whistles. Xenon headlights, heated powerfold mirrors, rain sensing wipers, rear parking sensors, auto dipping mirror, heated black leather memory seats, satnav, sunroof, FBH, etc, etc.
It also has a factory fitted Sony DVD player in the roof with 2 sets of wireless head sets, the DVD changer is in the rear of the car and holds 6 DVDs. This was an outrageously expensive option!!
Selling as I have acquired my dad’s low mileage Rover 25 and the 75 is too big for our needs now as 2 of the children have left home, we don’t need it any longer.
Car is in Telford, Shropshire.
Good Points:
Dealer stamped service book up to 80,000 miles. I have kept all the bills and service records since I bought it 2.5 years ago.
During the last 2.5 years all the usual service items have been replaced, several oil and oil/air filter changes, 2 sets of drop links, new crank pulley, new alternator, new front disc pads, auto gearbox oil changed (4 litres), new rear road springs, egr valve replaced with a cleaned S/H one, new exhaust back box, plus other sundry items as required. Tyres are all good. Plenums are dry. Owners handbook and Haynes manual. Tow bar (although I have never used it)
2 keys with fobs, both of which work. All the electrical items (apart from below) work fine.
Generally good all round condition.
Bad points:
No service history between 80,000 and 125,000 (which is when I bought the car).
1 advisory at last MOT on brake pipes, but I think this might have been due to the under engine cover obscuring the testers view, but I don’t know.
The idling can be a bit uneven, I am not certain why.
The drivers upper door finisher has some rust on it, I have a replacement which I will throw in or try and fit if I get the time.
The sunroof leaked, however I cleaned the front drains and now it is fine although I make a point of not using it! There is a very slight leak in to the boot after heavy rain. I suspect it could be the rear light seals, but it is minor.
The CD player only works on the right channel.
The front brake pad sensor is a bit temperamental, again I have a spare which I will try and fit as the front pads were brand new in March.
The front driver’s door doesn’t unlock on the remote but does with the key, this happened recently, and doesn’t really concern me. All the other doors and locking functions work fine. The FBH doesn’t work, beyond checking the fuse I have never investigated further. Some scratches and blemishes, and wear on the driver’s seat, but only what you would expect on a 15 year old car.
Looking for around £850.00. PM me if you are interested.
Thanks.
Mark.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_4493.jpg (137.8 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_4494.jpg (137.1 KB, 173 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_4495.jpg (136.8 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_4503.jpg (131.2 KB, 171 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_4502.jpg (134.1 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_4497.jpg (133.8 KB, 152 views)

Last edited by marks100; 21st October 2019 at 09:20.. Reason: Car now sold
marks100 is offline   Reply With Quote