Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 28th August 2020, 09:45   #1
WestyK

MG ZT

Default MGZT-T 2002 Silver Spares or Repair

Hi All

New to the forum and have sadly only joined to try and sell my late uncles ZT-T for my Auntie, (though I do have a Westfield competition car with A Rover K in it so may hang around)
I know he was a member on here but not sure how active he was recently (Fred L).

He was a engineer by trade and had worked on cars (and other things) all his life. He taught me all I know and sent me down a path of cars and motorsport .

The car is a 2002 MG ZT-T 2.5 V6 Auto in silver and has done 84000 miles. Its been unused for a few years because Fred got himself a Jag XF, which he always wanted, but was still regularly started and moved and the battery kept charged as he could not bare to part with it. I have tried to do the same since he passed away.

It still starts first turn of the key and moves and stops fine with no odd noises.
Condition for age is good with no visible rust that I can see. the paint work has become a little dull with being stood but am sure it would polish up, and the tyres are starting to crack but still staying inflated.
Interior is also a bit dusty and could do with a valet but no rips or bad wear on the seats. Everything still seems to work as it should.

Before being laid up it was maintained very well and would have never wanted for anything. I know he did the cam belts as I helped him and it will have always had 6 monthly oil changes, Any signs of rust will have been treated and he loved to change all rusty trim fixings to stainless steel
Because of this we are selling as spars or repair. I am sure with a little work it would easily be road worthy again.

Needs a good clean which I will try and do before anyone takes it.

looking for £160 to a good home.

It would be a shame to scrap it.

PM me if you have any questions.
Based in Chester.

Have some photos but am not sure how to post at the moment but will try and figure it out

Last edited by WestyK; 28th August 2020 at 10:02.. Reason: Forgot to mention it was a 2.5v6
WestyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2020, 10:10   #2
WestyK

MG ZT

Hopefully these pictures work.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0934 (2).jpg (94.7 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0925_LI.jpg (99.5 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0938.jpg (97.5 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0939.jpg (90.5 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0941.jpg (104.6 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0940.jpg (71.1 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0942.jpg (136.5 KB, 122 views)
Old 28th August 2020, 14:24   #3
WestyK

MG ZT

Sold subject to collection.

Thanks for all the interest.