Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 16th July 2022, 20:55   #1
Norfolk Ninja
Avid contributor

Landrover Freelander 1

Default FOR SALE Rover Connoisseur SE 2.5 V6 Auto

Rover Connoisseur SE 2.5 V6 Auto
finished in Oddessey Blue with Aubergine and Smokestone interior. Full years Mot to 13th July 2023. Full service history.

PL04UYB was registered in 2004 but was not sold until 2005. It was sold to its previous owner by MG Rover direct and the original sales folder is present containing everything including the original receipt. The car still has the MG Rover direct original number plates fitted and the two keys are on the original keyring.
During the next fourteen years the car was serviced and maintained regardless of cost with genuine Rover parts and has a full service history book stamped up to date and a comprehensive file of receipts.
I purchased the car in 2019 becoming its second owner and handed it over to Trikey who renewed the belts, water pump, thermostat and housing, flushed the coolant and refilled with blue, replaced the inlet manifolds, carried out a full service including gearbox fluid change and fitted Stocktake's uprated Vis motors. Other work included gold fan resistor and stainless steel coolant pipes. This year the car has had its annual oil change, new brake discs and pads front and back, brake fluid renewed, lower arm bushes replaced and two new back tyres. The fronts have 6 - 7 mm remaining.

The interior is unique having Aubergine leather seats, trims, dashboard and carpet with contrasting smokestone. This interior came from a 1999 Japanese spec Dorchester and has the beautiful embossed headrests, walnut dashboard, heated memory electric seats and even the Japanese market flare holder in the passenger footwell, together with every option offered by Rover. The list includes electric sunroof, air conditioning ( ice cold ), curtain airbags, powerfold mirrors, hi line audio with TV, sat nav and radio, power rear blind, cruise control, auto dimming mirror and rear parking sensors.

Externally the car has undergone some changes too. PL04UYB was manufactured as a facelift but it is now a Mark one with replacement bumpers front and rear, projector headlights, headlight washers, torpedo badges, twin horns, ppd bonnet release, black coolant header tank, plenum spyhole, plenum shield, ppd d pillar finishers, ppd door reflectors, seat belt bolt covers, boot lid badge, ppd boot lid plinth, ppd tool kit and jack. The serpent alloys are finished in X Power grey to match the smokestone interior.

The car is however not a perfect show car. It has some small bubbles appearing on the rear near side wheel arch and some tiny marks on the nearside sill and front bumper. Overall the paint work has its share of small scratches and stone chips acquired during 17 years of use.

However, as can be seen, when the sun shines Oddessey Blue is one of the most stunning of all the Rover paint options and this car still attracts praise everywhere we go.
I was never planning to sell this car but my personal circumstances have changed and I have to let it go.

£2195 ono

I have many photos of this car but no idea how to attach them to this ad. Please pm me if you would them sent to you via email or WhatsApp.
Kind Regards Graham
Norfolk Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote