Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: Cumbria & North Lancs
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 28th November 2011, 10:53   #1
Andyd358
Posted a thing or two

JAguar X-Type 2.0d Sport

Default Nent Hall hotel 3rd March 12

I would like to propose a meet and dinner at the Nent hall hotel Alston, for 03 Mar 12.

Meet up at lunchtime on the Saturday book into the hotel and then could go for a run out then back to hotel for evening meal (2 course) and a sociable gathering on the night time.

Cost of hotel should be £75 for single occupancy and £95 for double. This will include Dinner bed and Breakfast.

I have still have to confirm dates with the hotel but need an Idea of numbers please there are 18 Rooms at the hotel.

I would like people to book thier own room sas I dont want to get involved in the hassle of doing that (done it before and it gets bigger than big ben).

So if you would like to attend this please reply on here or pm me.

I'm at work at the momment so will get more details up about the venue as soon as I can.

Thanks

Andy

Edit:

Just to add me and the wife just got back from here and rellay enjoyed our night there.

http://www.nenthall.com/

This is a provisional date I'll ring the hotel this afternoon to see what availability they have on that date. Also they are used to car enthusiasts at this place they hold the Logonda owners club annual dinner here and alsothe High performance Car Club.

Just been on to the Hotel and this is the availability they have for Sat 03 Mar 12:

6 x Double rooms, 2 x twin rooms & a family room that sleeps 4 (2 x single beds & a double)

Price confirmed at £95 double room and £75 for single occupancy and will include a 2 course meal from the bar menu that you could have in the bar or restaurant and breakfast.

I think this is a good deal they are doing as the rooms are normally £70 for a double and its arounf £15 per head for a meal plus £20 for Breakfast (thats what we paid at the weekend) so around £120 so would be making a saving of around £25 not too bad IMO.

Nice drive up there as well

If anybody would like to attend but can not get into the hotel there are planty of B and B around alston.

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Going to miss driving it

Last edited by Andyd358; 28th November 2011 at 14:53..
Andyd358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2011, 15:25   #2
Andyd358
Posted a thing or two

JAguar X-Type 2.0d Sport

Directions from A69: http://g.co/maps/d8hbe

Directions from Teeside: http://g.co/maps/v3aek

Directions from Penrith: http://g.co/maps/8u55k

Directions from Beddlington: http://g.co/maps/sgn5a LOL

Hope this helps

Andy

Going to miss driving it

Last edited by Andyd358; 28th November 2011 at 15:37..
Old 28th November 2011, 16:54   #3
Andyd358
Posted a thing or two

JAguar X-Type 2.0d Sport

Just to add to this I thought it would be a good location due to being approx 1/2 between north east and cumbria.

Quote:
Attending

1 Andyd358 and Sue
2 Silvervixen......Jan.
3 Bluejon...........John
4 BSE1966.........Barry (Possible)
5 Andyg2011.....Andy from Manchester

Going to miss driving it

Last edited by Andyd358; 8th December 2011 at 21:10..
Old 28th November 2011, 20:19   #4
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyd358 View Post
I would like to propose a meet and dinner at the Nent hall hotel Alston, for 03 Mar 12.

Meet up at lunchtime on the Saturday book into the hotel and then could go for a run out then back to hotel for evening meal (2 course) and a sociable gathering on the night time.

Cost of hotel should be £75 for single occupancy and £95 for double. This will include Dinner bed and Breakfast.

I have still have to confirm dates with the hotel but need an Idea of numbers please there are 18 Rooms at the hotel.

I would like people to book thier own room sas I dont want to get involved in the hassle of doing that (done it before and it gets bigger than big ben).

So if you would like to attend this please reply on here or pm me.

I'm at work at the momment so will get more details up about the venue as soon as I can.

Thanks

Andy

Edit:

Just to add me and the wife just got back from here and rellay enjoyed our night there.

http://www.nenthall.com/

This is a provisional date I'll ring the hotel this afternoon to see what availability they have on that date. Also they are used to car enthusiasts at this place they hold the Logonda owners club annual dinner here and alsothe High performance Car Club.

Just been on to the Hotel and this is the availability they have for Sat 03 Mar 12:

6 x Double rooms, 2 x twin rooms & a family room that sleeps 4 (2 x single beds & a double)

Price confirmed at £95 double room and £75 for single occupancy and will include a 2 course meal from the bar menu that you could have in the bar or restaurant and breakfast.

I think this is a good deal they are doing as the rooms are normally £70 for a double and its arounf £15 per head for a meal plus £20 for Breakfast (thats what we paid at the weekend) so around £120 so would be making a saving of around £25 not too bad IMO.

Nice drive up there as well

If anybody would like to attend but can not get into the hotel there are planty of B and B around alston.

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.
Hi Andy,

Fantastic idea mate,Jan & I would be delighted to attend,we possibly may attend in the 2 75's,if you are forming a list of attendees could you kindly place us on the list for this please.

Silvervixen......Jan.

Bluejon...........John.

Best Regards.

John.
Old 28th November 2011, 20:47   #5
Andyd358
Posted a thing or two

JAguar X-Type 2.0d Sport

John thanks for replying to the thread

Going to miss driving it
Old 28th November 2011, 21:18   #6
bse1966
Loves to post

Rover 75 2.0 ltr Diesel Tourer Silver

please add me as a poss please andy
This vehicle was the 3,415th 75 Tourer in Zircon Silver Metallic (code: MUM) to be made out of 3,958 Zircon Silver Metallic 75 Tourers
bse1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2011, 09:44   #7
2Diesels
Trader

ZT 260SE, Connoisseur CDT

I'd be up for the run & the meet but not the hotel, nice idea but too rich for me
2Diesels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2011, 10:43   #8
Andyd358
Posted a thing or two

JAguar X-Type 2.0d Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Diesels View Post
I'd be up for the run & the meet but not the hotel, nice idea but too rich for me
£75 for Dinner Bed and Breakfast don't think thats too bad really. Mind saying that you need all the spare cash you can to fuel the Beast

Going to miss driving it
Old 29th November 2011, 10:53   #9
2Diesels
Trader

ZT 260SE, Connoisseur CDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyd358 View Post
£75 for Dinner Bed and Breakfast don't think thats too bad really. Mind saying that you need all the spare cash you can to fuel the Beast
Yeah probably not too bad but Skint is my middle name See how the cash flow is nearer the time
2Diesels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2011, 20:31   #10
justmicky
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 Saloon 1.8 Club SE

Looks a good venue,I would have liked to come along, but yet again I will be sailing the seas
justmicky is offline   Reply With Quote