View Single Post
Old 9th January 2023, 05:26   #168067
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good morning Jeff, thank you for forwarding the link to Pete regarding the “Like” feature and updating us about your Nan. A difficult time for you and the family, we are sorry you are going through this.

Today we are hoping to change the solar panels on the roof. We could not do it the other day because one of the cows dropped dead in our small holding and where it dropped, meant it had to be dismembered before it could be moved, which delayed the changing of the solar panels.

A piece of trivia: on my 4x4, the drivers side bi-folding wing mirror is not working properly and the driver’s window keeps going up an down erratically, a windscreen nozzle jet is blocked…..other things to repair, there is always something.

The weather is 25C and a chance of rain, so can’t complain.

What is your week looking like?
Good morning Phil,

It sounds like you have a busy time ahead for you .
I'm not working this morning so I'm going to pop and see Mum after dropping Ros off at work.

Mum will be going to see Nan with her Brother late morning. I would like to go but understand the care homes reluctance to have too many different people through their doors whilst Covid and Flu is still a threat.

Not a lot else planned this week other than work.