Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Factory Fit Highline & Lowline Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 20th March 2016, 18:34   #1
Mike24
Loves to post

Rover 75 CDTI Auto Saloon Connoisseur SE

Default Traffic Master

I hope this is the correct forum; if not, I apologise. I had occasion t drive into London on the M4 twice last week. Both times, as I reached the elevated section, two symbols came up on the IPK (just about discernible despite the multiple lines). I thought at first that they might be warning symbols and spent quite a while searching for them (without success) in the handbook. However, on further examination I found one of them in the section about the Traffic Master system. The one I recognized was telling me of an incident ahead and looked like a train track disappearing into the distance. I have since been trying to find out the current status of the Traffic Master service; according to the posts I found on here it was being discontinued in 2012, though mine seemed to be working to a limited extent last week. I would be interested to hear any current information.
Mike24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2016, 18:51   #2
steve-45
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon CDTi

Thanked 1,089 Times in 774 Posts

Last year when using my Rover 45, the traffic master symbols would appear from time to time and I was on the M25.
steve-45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2016, 19:02   #3
maxxpump
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT

I know a couple of roads were trafficmaster cameras are still up there, so there must be still the system in place who owns it I don't know but apparently it was discontinued a few years ago!