View Single Post
Old 25th March 2017, 12:19   #12
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxlin View Post
Looks good, the lights in the mirrors add to the 'gentleman's carriage' image.

I have to say though, as my current car has these, that they don't really help when seeing where to put your size nines when getting out of the car, they light up the ground on the wrong side of the door, and (mine at least) don't light up when opening the door from inside.

I'm looking to fit some in the bottom of either the door cards or the actual doors in order to act as proper 'puddle lights', being wired into the interior lights.
yes that is true that it doesn't light up the floor when getting out of the car, this is more for when getting in the car Could always fit both

Quote:
which wire did you use Rick from the interior light.fitting my mg logo puddle lights soon.
You'll need to use the purple/white wire. Wire into that and your puddle lights come on at the same time as your courtesy lights

Quote:
tell more about the red warning lights really like them. I'd like to have these on my car. where did you get them from? I've got front door puddle lights so picking up power wont be that difficult

macafee2
They are from an audi a3 just search for door card warning light on ebay and they come up as you already have puddle lights, wiring these in will be a lot quicker
How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Rick-sta is offline   Reply With Quote