View Single Post
Old 8th October 2016, 17:38   #1
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts
Default Interior transformation! on the Monogram TF

As some of you know, we bought a Typhoon TF earlier in the year and for those of you interested, thought I would update you on what we're doing with it.

So over the last couple of weeks myself and my girlfriend have been busy sourcing a new interior for the TF, and were extremely luck to come across a pair of rare oxford cream leather seats! We'd been thinking about our options on what to do with the interior, and it was either change it to cream leather, or to blue alcantara to match my ZT. Well, after seeing these cream seats it was decided!

We were also able to source the rest of the interior to go with it in cream - the dash, door cards, centre consol, t-bar cover etc and a lovely set of wood panels and trims. Also ordered cream leather gear and handbrake gaitors, and luckily the seats came with a cream and black leather steering wheel to match, and a cream and chrome perforated hand brake grip - hadn't seen one like this before.

So I have one very happy girlfriend

Had her working hard to get them ready though, needed a good clean

Here you can see how dirty they were, centre been cleaned vs bolster which hadn't been done yet.

All done cleaning!

So here are some before, during and after photos.

Before:

Interior stripped out

And finally once all done:

How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Rick-sta is offline   Reply With Quote