View Single Post
Old 25th August 2017, 15:37   #1
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts
Default Headlight conversions and DRLs Gallery thread

Hi all,

Prices and options can be found here: https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s...d.php?t=260808

To start off, here is a thread for photos of all the various 75 and ZT headlight conversions I've done These pictures include DRLs fitted to standard lights and also the bi-xenon conversion upgrades I do. Thought I'd make a gallery with pics of previous installs in one place so you can see what options are available, as I am often asked what options are possible.

Here's some pics of the very first installation I done on a xpower grey ZT. A set of bi-colour white/amber angel eyes were installed to halogen projector headlights. The DRLs are white and come on automatically when the key is turned to position 2 in the ignition, and then turn off automatically when the ignition is switched off. The halo rings also flash amber when the indicators are applied. The DRLs have been set up to dim 50% when the sidelights are switched on to comply with DRL rules, as that way they are not at their full brightness at night which can be quite blinding.

The headlight lenses were refurbished as well

How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link

Last edited by Rick-sta; 25th August 2017 at 17:22..
Rick-sta is offline   Reply With Quote