View Single Post
Old 28th January 2021, 16:15   #7
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickyboy View Post
I hope that this happens mate, these second hand ones are completely useless these days, fortunately for me a car came in about 8 weeks ago before xmas that had a perfect one that had all elements working but......I bet I don’t see another one like that again, I’m sure members will take this offer up, and well done for putting the wheels in motion mate, I’ll spread the words to some of my local customers

Mick
Thanks mate

The one you gave me for the Tourer was brilliant which was much appreciated. Was nice to be able to see out of the rear screen in winter for a change.

Any idea what causes the tourer ones to fail so often losing lines when the saloon ones seem to be so reliable? All the lines on redfive and my dad's saloon work perfectly. The ones on my typhoon did as well until the rear screen shattered and was replaced.

From what I could gather from my tourer one, it looked as though the load space had been fully loaded before and had rubbed on the rear screen causing the lines to break. Is this the cause or were the elements a bit weak?

Also if you have or get a scrap rear screen in could you let me know as I'd like one just to have a play with to look into a few things for this project.

[IMG]Hi, ii still have one of your heated windscreens still in its box, would you do a swap?[/IMG]

Wouldn't be able to do a swap but someone did PM me recently asking if I had one spare. I'll see if I can find it and forward the details onto you if you want to sell the screen on.
How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Rick-sta is offline   Reply With Quote