Thread: Ipk screens
View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2021, 20:51   #34
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trikey View Post
Gents, can I intervene a moment, Rick I realise that you have put many many hours of work into your business but knowing Howard, I can honestly say that he means no malice to you or would wish to undermine your business at all, Howard is a very very talented engineer amongst other things and only seeks to do things for the benefit of others.

I see this as no different to having many T4 traders on the club, let the members decide who they want to go to for their services.
Oh his intention and problem is very crystal clear in his comment here:

Quote:
All i will say is look carefully at the image in the listing and compare it with the image of more expensive items being sold to members
And here

Quote:
The facts are clear to me .Profiteering at excessive levels and sour grapes when someone tries to HELP members.
This is in no way the same as two t4 operations in different parts of the country offering their regional services. Howard is not a business trying to compete with me. He's effectively offering a product at factory cost in his spare time which I put a hell of a lot of time and effort into having remanufactured. I cannot in any way way compete with that when I'm a business.

That is the same as someone setting up down the road from you and offering all your services with no labour charge so doing everything at cost of parts.

He knows exactly what he's doing, and as I said he can feel free to do so.
How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Rick-sta is offline   Reply With Quote