View Single Post
Old 30th May 2023, 14:43   #1
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts
Default Important announcement - mg rover custom car parts is closing down on 31st august 202

Hi all,

as an early notice, I am closing up shop on 31st August 2023, after 6 and a half years since I opened MG Rover Custom Car Parts. Due to other commitments, lines of work and business, I will no longer have the time to keep MG Rover Custom Car Parts in operation from the end of August, and after such a long time period I feel it's time for a change. I also need to free up some workspace back.

Between now and the closing date I am still taking orders for custom headlights, custom fog lights, custom dials and dash LED colour conversion.
I will also be arranging one last batch run of the custom LED illuminated gear knobs, custom LED kick trims and the LED tail light and sidelight bulbs kits, keep an eye out for my posts over the next following days for each of these.
NEW IPK SCREENS for 75's and ZTs.

I have finally been able to arrange one final batch run of new replacement IPK screens. I will be posting soon when the batch is open for orders.
Those who have already reserved IPK screens with me from the previous batches from 2022 and before, all screens will need to be fitted by the end of August, or alternatively posted to you to arrange your own fitting.

Just to clarify, I am still operating until 31st August 2023.

Many thanks
Rick
How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Rick-sta is offline   Reply With Quote