Thread: Ipk screens
View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2021, 18:41   #29
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by operamagorum View Post
I don't normally engage in posts like this, but I have to say that Rick has supplied and fitted a couple of things for me.
He was helpful, professional and talked me through what he was doing.
I found his pricing structure to be extremely reasonable and I came away feeling 'job well done'
On top of that, he's a really nice guy
Geoff
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvo View Post
I had one of Rick-sta's screens fitted in the last round, I thought the cost of supply and fitment of the screen was perfectly reasonable, even when I included the cost of me driving to him to have it fitted. I could not have fitted it myself as i don't have the skills or equipment.

Reverse engineering anything is never cheap or easy and appreciate how much work is actually involved with such an operation and thanks to Rick for his perseverance to actually give us an improved product over the original and will support our cars for many more years to come.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDMH757 View Post
Hi all,

I would just like to say, I have had one of the new screens (last batch) from Rick-sta, the service he provides is top notch, my screen is excellent, bright and clear, and as I live in the north west I posted the cluster on a thursday, and it was back in my car the following tuesday.... 1st class

I think the replacement screen service he offers is well worth the outlay he is asking, its just not worth cutting corners.

Maurice
Thank you.

_________
How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Rick-sta is offline   Reply With Quote