View Single Post
Old 1st November 2018, 00:21   #9
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusLC View Post
Blimey I thought you were saying goodbye
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie 22 View Post
So did I, and my heart sank.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macafee2 View Post
yea me too

macafee2
Haha you lot won't get rid of me that easy

Quote:
h

You have put a lot of work into that, some one is very lucky to own her.

Rev
Cheers Julien

Quote:
What a beauty, - I love the grille treatment. Black always looks class when it's polished, especially with all the bling that comes with a Mk1, but shows up the least puddle splash. Still, dunno how you can bear to part with it, unless you have others, even better!
Thank you this one's actually Royal Blue, in the evenings and in the dark it does start to look black. My dad's 75 is PBT and his previous one was Raven Black so know what you mean, just a pain to keep black clean and looking scratch free.

Yes unfortunately I couldn't justify the cost of running 3 of these, I have a Typhoon ZT which I'm currently spending a lot of money on, a ZT-T 190 SE which I recently acquired which will soon be my new daily and obviously this one until tomorrow. I also run a MG TF with my girlfriend so at our age (we're both 24) running so many cars becomes expensive due to insurance.

It's a real shame to let it go, but at least it's going to a member on here who I know will look after it well

Quote:
Royal Blue was always my favourite mark 1 colour. That car was entering into how my dream mk 1 would look. If the new owner doesn't love it they should get therapy.
Haha cheers Would agree, Royal Blue, Raven Black, Oddessy Blue and British Racing Green are probably my favourite mki colours excluding monogram colour options.

Quote:
A beautiful '75. The new owner is going to love it .

Cliff
Cheers Cliff
How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Rick-sta is offline   Reply With Quote