View Single Post
Old 10th March 2021, 19:20   #8
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caskin View Post
My apologies you are totally correct. Sean was my first contact through the forum advert....although location at that time was given as Bahamas!!!

It was Jeff (coolcat) who picked up on my (unfilled) order and made the promises that Sean failed to keep, also filled me in as to Seans character.
In fact you have a good memory, as you have managed to fill in all the information that I had, but until now had mislaid.!!!
It was coolcat who also promised to make up the money owed to me, but to my knowledge has also dropped out of sight, without keeping his promises!!
So thank you for bringing all details back up to date, as it gives me the opportunity of taking it a step further.
Yes Jeff was left to pick up the pieces when Sean disappeared. Any purchase from Radioguy would have been made with Sean. Jeff wasn't selling any of the products himself but was helping with getting them items shipped to customers in the UK I believe. I know he offered fitting services and done some of the repairs. So any refund due for anything you haven't received wouldn't be due from Jeff I wouldn't have thought, it would be due from Sean.

I don't think you'd be able to get hold of Sean at all unfortunately he's long gone. Not even sure how it would work to peruse any refund from him as he's based abroad.
How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Rick-sta is offline   Reply With Quote