View Single Post
Old 8th July 2019, 12:30   #10
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts
Default Update

Hi all, I'm pleased to announce we have enough interest to go for a final batch order of these heated windscreens. We needed a minimum order quantity of 10 and we have just over that many interested. It's very likely this will be the last batch order I will organise for these. I very much doubt I will do another batch after this one, so this is the FINAL CHANCE to get one.

The price for the heated windscreen is £247 and the deadline for ordering is 31st August 2019. If you'd like to order, I'll be taking a 50% deposit of £123.50 by the order deadline (31st August) and then the balance + shipping will be due once the windscreens are ready to be shipped. The manufacturer process takes around 2-3 months so the windscreens will be ready to ship around late October/November just in time for winter. There is the option to collect the windscreen from Tamworth which would save postage cost.

Shipping in the UK is £60 (if you're in Northern Ireland let me know as I will have to check if the shipping is the same to there). These windscreens can be shipped outside of the UK, can provide a shipping quote if needed.

If you're still interested in ordering one let me know 🙂
How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Rick-sta is offline   Reply With Quote