View Single Post
Old 10th January 2015, 22:45   #15
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts

Thanks everyone really appreciate the comments above

Quote:
Originally Posted by 190SETOURING View Post
Same seats as my Twilight tourer
They sure are, I see you have electric ones too Very rare, were yours already electric? I had to make mine as original electric heated ones are so hard to come across.

Quote:
That's awesome Rick, hate to sound old **** but reminds me of when I was younger, for goodness sake don't add the costs up - probably equals a two week holiday in Ibiza (if that's still doing 18-30's holidays!! Keep flying the flag for your stunning car, credit to you!
just had a quick estimate and I recon I've spent around £1600 in repairs and mods! Can that get me a holiday in Ibiza? ah well I don't drink and never liked the clubbing image anyway these days

Thanks again everyone

Oh and also forgot to say in the original post. The question of the future of our cars seems to come up a lot in recent months, about what will happen to our cars, how long will they be on the road and when we'll be replacing them?

Well myself and my dad have agreed that we'll never sell either the ZT or my dad's 75 (He has a black MKII 75 Connoisseur SE which I've also worked on and added to). Our cars will both be on the road for many years yet. And when the time comes where we buy a newer car (whether its due to our cars being harder to keep on the road or just due to wanting a newer car), our ZT and 75 will still be with us and on the roads, but will probably be saved for weekends, club meets, shows and just for pleasure rather than a daily drive.

Once the time comes where our cars will be driven less, both will be fully restored and resprayed.

Rick
How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Rick-sta is offline   Reply With Quote