View Single Post
Old 27th February 2020, 21:26   #1
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts
Default New! Led side repeater indicators

NEW GROUP BUY!!! LED SIDE REPEATER INDICATORS FOR ROVER 45 AND 75 (MG ZS AND ZT) !

AVAILABLE WITH STANDARD FLASHING AND SEQUENTIAL (AUDI STYLE) FLOWING FLASH. CLEAR AND SMOKED OPTIONS.

Here's the latest addition I've been testing and am very pleased and impressed with. These look much better than the OEM mkii chrome side repeaters (in my opinion) and are also much brighter too. The design is very close to the style of the mki side repeaters.

I'd actually not noticed how dim the OEM mkii chrome side repeaters are until I compared mine on my ZT and 75 with these LED ones. See my video in the comments below which compares the OEM one to this LED one on my firefrost ZT.

These are a straight swap, plug and play. Literally takes 10 seconds per side to fit. No bulb errors etc.

These are the best quality ones available made with SMD LEDs with 50,000+ hours life and are also CE & E marked.

These are available with clear lenses or smoked lenses, and there are 2 LED set up options. You can either have standard flashing or sequential (audi style) flowing flash.

These fit the Rover 45/MG ZS and Rover 75/MG ZT and also fit some Land Rover models.

Price: These are £35 posted in the UK for a pair.

I am arranging the first order as a group batch order with a order deadline of Sunday 8th March 2020. These will then be ready to deliver for end of March/ early April in time for Pride of Longbridge.

If you'd like to order let me know

How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Rick-sta is offline   Reply With Quote