Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18th February 2019, 20:05   #1
Teflon
This is my second home

Lagoon 2.0 V6 75 Conn SE Saloon

Thanked 2,920 Times in 1,570 Posts
Default New Top Gear

Early last year, my brother and I went to Dunsfold to watch the filming of an episode of Top Gear. Quite an interesting day, but an awful lot of standing about, and my back was killing me by the end of the days filming.

Anyhow, last Saturday the BBC finally started showing the new series, and the one my bro' and I were at was the opening episode. Bearing in mind my brother arranged the whole thing - he got the tickets, drove us there and back, and even paid for my lunch. On Saturday evening he even rang me to make sure I didn't forget to watch the episode. Although were weren't standing "front and centre", we were pretty certain we'd be in shot for the final scene where they wrapped things up and were looking forward to our 2 minutes of fame.

Tension was building nicely as the show edged ever nearer to its conclusion with the final scene featuring me and my brother. I had to laugh when it was finally shown. I've taken a screen shot of the key scene, with me highlighted. My brother was standing right next to me on my left (the right side looking at the picture). He really wasn't impressed, can't think why!!

Cliff

No. 4 of 6
Teflon is offline   Reply With Quote